20

Yeona's POV

(Night)

"Thank you, sir"

I left the table that I served last and sat on the stool bar chair in front of the bar area. There are a lot of people today compared last night.

"Yeona" a girl called

I stared at her and keep smoking.

"What is that guy's name? The one you brought last night. He looks fine" she said in a flirty voice

"I don't know him. He is just some random guy I saw outside. Why do you ask?"

"He is exactly my type" she smiled playfully

She works like me, the difference is, she let anyone fuck her for higher price. She has higher amount of money that she receives compared to mine. I don't know but sometimes I want to agree on the contract like them. We have different contracts, one is they can touch you or kiss you only and the other one is they can fuck you. I signed with only touching and kissing. I don't like to be fucked with just ANYONE.

"You probably have his number? You two seem close to each other. Is he your classmate? Schoolmate?" she asked

"I said I don't know him. Can you stop?"

"Stop acting like some high class bitch" she glared at me and left

I hate her so bad. I want to peel her skin off and laugh at her as loud as I can, as she beg me not to hurt her even more. I don't want to see her. We don't have the same schedule, I don't know why is she even here.

"Yeona, someone is asking for you" my manager said and pointed at the guy "He is rich. You go for it. Make sure to do everything he wants"

I nodded at him and went to the guy. I sat beside him while he is drinking. We are not in the same age, he looks like a College student.

"Why are you here?" he asked

I looked at him "I am working... Can't you see?"

He stayed quiet.

I caress his thigh "Do you want to do something else? Hmm? We can check out-"

He handed me some money "Do what you want tonight. This will be the last time I will see you here. Go home after"

I was left dumb founded as he got out of the bar. He is weird. Why the fuck is he talking like we are close? We don't even know each other. He is hot but I don't like a guy acting like some hero.

I went to my manager and handed him the money "He left. He is going somewhere. Is that enough?"

He smiled at the amount of the money. He wiped my lower lip tapped my shoulder as he left me in front of the bar area.

"Yeona! Can you serve vip 5? That guy is looking for you" the waitress said

"Probably one of the regular customers. What does he look like?"

"He is handsome. I saw him somewhere. I just don't remember where. Anyway, he is waiting for you" waitress

I nodded and went to vip room 5. I knocked and entered to see someone I don't expect to see.

"No wonder you weren't in my apartment" Hyunjin

He is wearing a polo white sleeves, he folded it up to his elbow and a black pants.

"I slept there and left it clean. Don't worry-"

"That's not what I mean. Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to have a rest and don't come back here?" Hyunjin

"Where am I supposed to get some money? You? Crazy. I would never depend on a man, never in my life" 

Hyunjin glared at me "Do you think having so much pride will give you a good life?"

"And you think interfering with someone's life is right?"

He just stared at me.

"How was the presentation?" I asked and smoke

"It was fine. I was the first to present. I said you finalized everything and I volunteered to do the peesentation" Hyunjin

I nodded "Anything new?"

"Our foundation day and confession day will be celebrated on the same day" Hyunjin

"I already knew that"

"Yeona? Someone is looking for you" manager said

I nodded "I'll be there"

"Are you leaving already?" Hyunjin

"I have to. Go home if you won't drink. I don't want to be nagged at"

I left the vip room and went to the bar area to take the bottle- It slid from my hand. Fuck. That is more expensive than my tuition.

"What did you do?" manager asked

"I didn't-"

"Follow me" he said and left

"Be safe, Yeona" waitress whispered to me

I nodded and followes the manager. He went at the end of the hallway near the staff room. He was standing there and was glaring at me as I walk towards him.

"It slid-"

"You know how expensive that is! You will work for a year here yet you won't be able to pay for it! Do you understand?! How can you be so stupid?!" he shouted

"I will pay for it"

"You really think you can pay for it? What kind of mind and confidence do you have? Unbelievable!" he smirked

"It wasn't my intention to break it. I know it is expensive and I am willing to-"

"You can't pay for it!" he shouted and pushed me for a lot of times as he cornered me "Do you think-"

Someone punched him "You don't have the right to hurt someone, jerk"

It was Hyunjin.