2

Ayumi's POV

"From now on..." Felix stopped so I drank my water "I am your boyfriend"

I spit the water and looked at him "What?"

"Don't let me repeat myself" Felix

"What the hell, Felix?" Chan glared

"Hey, she's about to be taken by someone. What are you doing?" Jisung

"What is happening?" Jeongin

"Are you crazy or what? What the hell?"

"Can you repeat?" Jeongin asked

"He said they are in a relationship from now on" Yeona said while playing in her phone "Are you a deaf or what?"

"Let's talk later" Felix said and went to the counter

"Felix, wait!" Jisung shouted and ran to him

"Is he serious or playing?" Jeongin asked me

"Let's go" Chan told Hyunjin

Hyunjin shook his head "You guys follow them" 

They both looked at him to make sure Hyunjin is fine so he smiled at them to signal them he is fine. The two of them went to Felix while Yeona stood up and was about to go-

I held her hand quick "Where are you going?"

"To our classroom" Yeona answered

"Already? You are going to leave me here?"

"I am not stupid not to see that you guys need to talk" Yeona said and took her bag with her as she left

Hyunjin sat beside me "Do you know what Felix is talking about?" 

"I-I don't. You know both of us are rivals when it comes to ranking. How am I supposed to date my rival? We will probably bicker everyday" 

I don't really know why Felix suddenly acted like that. The last time I checked, we are not even friends with each other. 

"Are you sure?" Hyunjin asked again

"I really don't know. Are you suspecting me?" 

Hyunjin chuckled and shook his head "No. I'm sorry. I just thought you knew. You guys might be pranking me or what"

"Why would we prank you about me having a boyfriend which is your friend? As if you like me and you will be jealous-"

"I do" Hyunjin

"Huh?" 

He looked away "I mean I do thought that you guys are pretending to be a couple" 

I pouted and sighed "How I wish we are really a couple, so I can easily asked him about what I don't understand in our lessons" 

"You can ask me instead..." Hyunjin sighed and looked at me "Why do you want him?"

"Hyunjin... You are being weird. I'll go now" I took my bag with me and hurriedly left the cafeteria

I don't know but I think everyone is being weird today. Felix suddenly approached me for the first time and then Hyunjin suddenly giving me weird hints. I don't understand everyone. Are they picking on me?

"Ms. Lee Ayumi!" our teacher shouted as I entered the classroom "You're late"

"There's a lot of students in the cafeteria. I'm sorry. It won't happen again"

"Get inside" she said and sighed

I went to my seat, beside Yeona. Our teacher started teaching but she is sleeping peacefully. We are really the opposite of each other. She is the girl who doesn't care a lot about her grades while I do care a lot. The good thing is, she always defend me but I can't even defend her. How can this girl be so nice to me when she hated me in the first place?

I got scared when everyone screamed so loud like they are some dolphins. As I looked in the front, I saw Felix smiling at me.

"Yeona" I looked away and shaked the girl beside me "Wake up, please? Yeona... I need you" I whispered

"What? Can't you see? I'm sleeping" she annoyingly said while her eyes were still closed

"Felix is here"

"So?" Yeona

"I think he is fooling me or playing with me so I can lose focus and stop chasing the number 1"

Yeona chuckled "I don't think so. Will you flirt with him so he can lose his focus? You will probably lose your focus too. Same goes with him"

"But-"

"Ayumi, you are smart. How come simple things like that bother you? Use your brain or it'll go to waste" Ayumi said and went back to her sleep

"Thank you" the teacher told him

Felix nodded at her and glanced at my direction. He suddenly smiled at me and left the classroom.

"Yeona, he smiled at me"

Yeona sighed "If he wants to play with you then play with him too. He started it but don't fall for him"

"Why?"

"You might get hurt" Yeona

"But Felix doesn't look like-"

"Ayumi, remember that you are smart as fuck. Use your brain in this kind of situation too" Yeona

Why am I bothered? Yeona is right. I shouldn't think of him but what if he is sincere?

"Yeona, what if he is sincere?"

Yeona shrugged her shoulders "Every guy can show you that they are sincere but their intention is different. Ayumi, how many times do I have to tell you? You are smart and use your brain. Damn it, let me sleep"

I pouted and sighed. What am I supposed to? I mean I am not down to having a not so serious relationship. What if Felix hit head and suddenly thought we are in a relationship? Or maybe I have an amnesia and Juyeon didn't tell me about it?

"Ayumi, you are thinking way too loud" Yeona whispered