14

Seungmin's POV

"Were you two dating for a long time?" Kiara

"We are dating for a few days now, and still counting" Felix answered with a smile

"I see. That's probably why you guys were sweet towards each other" Kiara faked a smile

It's obvious. She faked the smile whenever it's related to Felix and Ayumi's relationship.

"Why are you talking like we aren't sweet to each other?"

"It's not like that. Let's just eat" Kiara smiled at me

It was supposed to be a joke but it damn hurts. She is making me feel that she envy Ayumi. I am showing her everything I can, I am making her feel that I love her. I thought that was enough.

I have a lot of thoughts in mind but I am keeping it aside for now. I may be wrong or right. Who knows? The only evidence I have is, the way she looks at Felix. Maybe I am really wrong. I think I am just overthinking about the fact that she is overwhelmed to see Felix in personal.

I looked at Ayumi and Felix. They are both looking at some photos, laughing and talking like it was just them, like we don't exist at all. Why do I feel jealous? I don't remember being that happy with Kiara. She would always give me reasons. I would ask her to have some dinner she will avoid me, she will tell me she is sick or busy. I do respect her decision but fuck. We are dating for one month yet I never even felt like we are dating.

"What do you think about this?" Felix asked Ayumi

"That's good. You should order that but I think it should have two colors" Ayumi said and swiped the photo "This one. What do you think?"

"Not bad. I'll order that" Felix said and took his phone

Kiara is holding her phone and kept talking to her friends. I tried to hold her hand but she looked at me like she didn't expect it. She avoid my hand. She refused to hold it.

"I'll drive you home later"

She shook her head "I have a family dinner. Maybe next time. I think I have to go now"

"Already?"

She nod.

"Okay" I tried to kiss her but she lowkey avoid it "Uh... I'll see you around. Take care"

She smiled and left the cafeteria while still holding her phone like she didn't do anything.

"I'll order some water" Felix said and went to the counter

Ayumi glanced at me and she smiled "I shouldn't be talking about it but... I don't like how she treats you in front of us. I thought you are having a happy relationship with her but I was wrong. Let me ask you. Are you happy?"

"I am happy with her. I don't think she feels the same"

Ayumi sighed "You know what? You deserve someone better. You deserve someone who will love you more than you love her. I'm not telling you to breakup wih her but... I just want you to know your worth"

"Thanks. I understand what you are saying. I still want to make this work. If this won't work, I will end everything"

She nodded and smiled again.

The bell rang, Felix arrived at the same time carrying three bottled water. He gave me one and Ayumi. The three of us went to our classroom.

How can I not envy Felix? Ayumi is not as rich as Kiara, but she does have everything. She is nice, caring and she shows Felix that she really love him. Felix does the same. I never even saw Kiara being affectionate to me.

We all went to our seat as our teacher arrived. Everyone focused on her.

"So, the foundation day is to be announced. We are not the assigned class to plan it. The foundation day and confession day will be celebrated at the same time. We are running out of time and we needed to get ready for our exams" she announced

Minho tapped my arm "Are you okay? You look bothered ever since you entered the room. Is there any problem?"

"Can I be honest? It feels like if I will keep everything inside, I will explode anytime soon"

"Feel free to tell. I got you." Minho

"As I look at you all with your girlfriends, I just realized something. You and Haeun are always together and really sweet, same goes to Changbin and Aera, also Felix and Ayumi. I don't think I ever felt Kiara's feelings for me. I mean I am not complaining that she is busy always because I respect her personal time. It's just that... I envy you guys having a very sweet girlfriends. Maybe she is really sweet... But not to me"

"What do you mean not to you?" Minho

"She always avoid me, refused to meet me, give me reasons over and over again. Then earlier, when Felix arrived she started being nice and talkative to him. I know it's not just me who noticed it. I know Ayumi noticed it too. She even treated them to be able to talk to Felix but she failed, since Ayumi and Felix kept talking to each other"

"What the hell? She likes Felix? What kind of woman is she? Why would she date you if she likes someone else?" Minho

I shrugged my shoulder.

"I hope I am wrong"