34

Jeongin's POV

"Try to play this one. That's really fun" Ayumi told me and gave me her phone

"What is this?"

"It's a fun game. I swear" Ayumi said

"Don't believe her. That's a scary game" Felix told me

Ayumi pouted.

I handed her, her phone,

We are currently at Chan's place since he volunteered to have some snacks here and have some fun tonight. Not really drinking but watching or talking with each other.

How can life be so unfair to me? I like Ayumi the first time I saw her but when I heard Hyunjin likes her, I gave him the chance but unluckily Felix have Ayumi now. Then I like Yeona, now Hyunjin seems to be shooting his shot on her.

I have my eyes on Ayoung now. I wonder if someone will steal her from me? Could it be Seungmin? Could it be Jisung? Or Chan? Chan likes Areum, Felix's cousin.

"So, I heard you were trying to flirt with Ayoung?" Felix asked

"You?!" Jisung asked

"What's wrong? She doesn't have a girlfriend. I don't have a boyfriend. I don't see anything wrong with that"

They all looked at me with their judgemental stares.

"I thought you like Yeona?" Chan

"I thought so too"

"What's with that creepy face?" Jisung laughed

"Your face is creepier"

"The creepy one is talking to creepy two" Seungmin smirked

"Well... Ayoung is the girl who would always tease you and will treat you coldly but she has a soft heart which she doesn't want anyone to see. If you hurt her I will kill you" Felix

"Go on, as if I will hurt her"

"That's what Felix told me too when I was dating Areum" Chan laughed

Ayoung calling...

I went to a quiet area and answered the call "Hey"

[Jeongin...]

"What's wrong with your voice? Where are you?"

[Please, tell F-Felix to c-come here]

"Come where? Where are you? Can you speak clearly?"

[H-Hospital]

"Why the hell are you in the hospital? Tell me what happened! Calm down, okay?"

[Just- Oh my god! Keyzi! Please save her! Keyzi, baby! Please!]

"Ayoung! What happened?!"

Before she ended the call, I heard her loud screams and cry.

"What happened?" Felix asked me as I sat down with them

"Felix, Ayoung wants you to go to the hospital. I kept asking her why but I think Keyzi is in a critical condition"

"What? What hospital? Did she tell you? The address?!" he asked nonstop

"Before she ended the call, she kept begging someone to save her. She is crying and screaming so loud-"

"Please, drive Ayumi home" he said and hurriedly left the place

"I'll follow him" Minho said and hurriedly left

Followed by Changbin and Jisung too.

"What happened?" Chan asked me

"I don't know. Ayoung is crying and screaming to save Keyzi. She was nervous when she called me and kept telling me to tell Felix to go to the hospital. She is not speaking clearly. I got worried and I thought she was in danger but then she started screaming and the call ended"

"Something must've happened to Keyzi" Hyunjin said

"Ayumi, are you okay?" Seungmin asked her

She nodded "Just nervous. I hope Keyzi is fine. I don't feel good. I think something is not right"

I can't forget the way Ayoung screamed and cried like she is desperate to save Keyzi. Ayumi is right. Something is wrong here. I think Keyzi is in the verge of death... I hope not.

She is Felix's only princess and little angel. If he lost her, he doesn't have any reason to live anymore. I remember when he said he wants to give up but every time he sees Keyzi, he has a thousand of reasons to live.

What will happen now?

"Let's follow them" Ayumi said

"Ayumi will go with me. You guys can speed up and check if everything is fine"

We all left Chan's house and rode our cars to the hospital. Ayumi is quiet while staring at the window. I know she is worried since Felix is the one who will suffer here if ever something happened to Keyzi.

"Calm down, Ayumi. She will be fine"

"I just feel nervous. I think something is not really right here. There is something that is telling me to go there but something is stopping me from going there. I am scared" Ayumi

"Let's go there. We, his friends, may be there but he needed you the most. He needs you more than us. That's how much he loves you. Let's just hope nothing will happen to Keyzi"

She nodded and became quiet again.

I don't want to speed up since Ayumi is with me and I need to bring her there safely since Felix lowkey asked me to take care of Ayumi. I want to bring her home but I don't think that's the best idea.

As we arrived at the hospital, we asked for Keyzi's room number. We rushed to her room floor. I can feel how nervous Ayumi is, based on her posture. You can easily see her nervous through her eyes.

"Calm down" I whispered to her

We arrived at the floor. We saw them outside, everyone is crying. Everyone is there except for their parents and Lowell. We went near them and saw a door open. Inside is Ayoung and Felix.

... crying over Keyzi's dead body.