31

Ayumi's POV

I know Felix will bad when I left the unit. I just can't stay there and watch them resolve whatever problem they have. I want them to have their privacy and solve what happened.

I told the cab driver the address of my house and handed him my pay so I don't have to pay later.

I can't forget what Keyzi told me. What does she mean about that? What does she mean when she said that whenever Felix sees me he remembers what happened in the past and it kept torturing him. Was it is his ex? That's probably why I suddenly got involved when I don't remember having a past with Felix that will hurt him so bad.

I wish they are fine. Ayoung doesn't seem to know what is happening too. I guess it's between Felix and his family. I wonder if it's something really serious that Keyzi acted up like that?

As I arrived, I went inside and saw my brothers watching some show while they are wearing some outfit they usually wear when going out.

"Are you guys going somewhere?"

"Yeah, we just waited for you to go home" Juyeon said

"Where is Felix? He is supposed to drove you home" Sangyeon

"Something happened. It was fine with me since I also don't want to be a bothersome. Besides, I can go home alone. Why does he need to drive me home?"

"For safety" Hyunjae

"For safety? It's already 12 pm and you are telling me for safety? Dude, the sun is still here waving. Hello?"

"Danger doesn't choose time or place. It will come even if it's daylight. Did someone tell you that danger only occurs during night?" Hyunjae

"Stop arguing with me"

"See? You lose" Hyunjae smirked

"Let's go" Sangyeon said as he checked the time

"Make sure to lock the doors and windows. Don't ever open the door to some stranger. We will be home at 8 pm" Juyeon said

"Sure, no worries. I'll rest and wait here"

The three of them left the house. Like what they said, I locked the doors and windows for my own safety. I went to my room and took a bath. I wore something comfortable to wear at home.

After that, I went downstairs and ate lunch alone. I never thought eating lunch alone is kind of weird. I don't have anyone to talk to. I hope Yeona will come to school tomorrow.

As I was scrolling through my phone, someone rang the doorbell. I hurriedly went there to peek through the window. I saw a man wearing a suit and a car is parked in front of my house. They are probably in the wrong house.

I opened the door "This is not-"

"Ms. Lee Ayumi?" he asked in a serious tone

"Why?"

"Do you mind if Mr. Lee Lowell talk to you? He is in the car and waiting for you" he answered

"Lowell? I don't know anyone named Lowell. Can you enlighten me?"

"Are you Ayumi?" a guy asked as he came out of the car and looked at me "I am Felix's older brother. Mind if I go inside and talk to you? I know you won't feel safe in my car"

"Uh... Sure"

He entered the house and signaled the guy in suit to stay outside. He sat on the couch and kept looking around. He even looked at the picture frames on the wall and on the table.

"Do you want anything? Juice? Cola? Beer?"

"I am grateful but I can't accept your offer. I have a heart disease and it's in a worse condition. I know Felix won't mention about me because no one really knows except his friends"
Lowell said

He is tall and handsome but he seems to be cold unlike Felix who is talkative and nice to everyone. They look like opposite of each other. They have the same eyes and lips. I almost forgot that he is older than him.

"Felix experienced a lot of things compared to me. Our parents were hurting him since then and until now. He is not fighting back nor doing anything to have revenge. He wanted to stay quiet and let them for me and Keyzi to have a peaceful life. Unlike me, he has a lot of achievements in school and always the best but our parents were never there for him. He doesn't smile a lot nor talk to us about things, he is different from school than in our house. How is he as your boyfriend?" Lowell

"He is nice, sweet and caring. He jokes a lot and tease everyone. I think what you were saying is impossible to happen. He smiles a lot and is really talkative. Are you sure you are his brother?"

He chuckled and nodded "Can this be a secret? I don't want him to know that I visited you"

"No one will know"

"The truth is... Felix needs you. He sees you as his comfort and the only one he can lean on. He feels like everyone around him is leaving and don't even care about him. He needs you more than anyone. I hope if something happened, you will remember what I told you"
Lowell smiled

Now that I see it... They have the same smile.

"One day, you two will end up hurting each other" he whispered