Chapter 9

~Kyah~

"Ok Doc. What's the verdict?" He looks at me funny then to the door. His mouth is opening and closing like he doesn't know what to say.

"You....he...what?" he starts saying random words

"Green....elephant...bloody bananas! What's with the fucking random words? Yes I'm here and he's gone! Yayyy. And I want to know what the fuck happened." He seems surprised by my words. But he's still just standing there!

"Seriously Doc. If you don't start talking I'm gonna have to fucking-"

"Right! So sorry. But-ahh... You do know who that was! don't you?" He asks astounded

"No. He was just in here for no fucking reason other than to piss me off!" I say sarcastically.

"But he-"

"Of course I know who arsehole number fucking 1 is! Fuck me! You're a doctor right? At least you better fucking be as you've seen and had your fingers deep In my vagina!" I snark. I look to the door when I hear a deep growl!

"ARE YOU STILL FUCKING HERE ARSEHOLE! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF. DO I NEED TO MAKE IT CLEARER FOR YOU!" I yell at him through the door. He slams open the door and shouts.

"I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU WITHOUT YOU SHOUTING IT!"

"Alright, calm down. No need to shout when you're in the same room as me. Jeez. Can you go away, away now?"

"But-"
"No buts. Just go!"

"But i-"
"No!" I interrupt again and he growls... again!

"I want to know yo-"
"For fuck sake! I tell you what, You stay. I'll go!" I start ripping wires and shit off of me and the beeping flatlines. And the Doc starts

"Miss Kingsmoon! Please don't d-"

"Oh no!" I cry dramatically.

"What, love. What!?" Kade exclaims in concern, as his hands hover over and around me. Not knowing what to do. I look at him with a sad face and say

"Don't you hear that?"

"What? I don't hear anything but the consistent beep!" He looks around the room

"Exactly! I just flatlined, I'm dead!! Hmm perhaps I'm a vampire or something. You don't want to be with a vam-"

"Really?" He says exasperated. I just snort and laugh and continue to stand. The sheet falls to the floor and with a growl (this guy growls all. the fucking. time!) He steps in front of me blocking me from the Doc.

"Err... what are you doing?"

"Blocking you so he doesn't see what's mine!" He snarls

"Hold up. I thought you were listening out there! He's been in my vagi-" His lips smash down onto mine and I can't help but groan and pull his hair to get him closer. I feel the soft cotton of his top rub against my nipples, stimulating more arousal from me. I'm just about to climb him like a fucking squirrel climbs a tree when he breaks the kiss and says through clenched teeth.

"Don't. Fucking. Say it! Hearing it once was more than enough. And that was before you were mine!" I shove away from him

"Will you stop fucking doing that! I told you not to do it again! And you were fucking that bitch before you knew I was yours. But that excuse doesn't change the outcome of me not wanting anything to do with you, because of it. So..." I look him in the eye as I say

"Find and tell me later Doc. This shit is confidential after all. And none of his business" I smirk and step around him. Then start for the door when I feel a hand wrap around my throat. For fuck sake. Another fetish? He's done it to me several times now, not that I'm really complaining.