Chapter 37:

Chapter 37:

~Kade~

I just can't control Asher or myself anymore. He warned her last night how bad it's getting. And I explained this morning. Her scent is now too strong for me to ignore. I can't see anything but her. I don't know what she was about to say to me before the boys interrupted us, but their arrival was the nudge I needed to step back from her. This is escalating very quickly. I need to see my father.

The boys tell her she has a separate room, which really pisses me off. Yes it would probably be better if she stayed in there until she's ready to mate with me. But I can't bring myself to want that. And luckily she doesn't want to either. And still her scent is fucking everywhere, I can practically taste her on my tounge. I'm starting to struggle to not just pull her back into the bedroom. So I say the first thing that pops into my head, hoping it will distract me. She's confused but I explained to her what's happening and I'm now choking on her scent as it spikes. I need to get her outside. Now! 

It helps a little, but not much and I know I'm fucked. I'm going to have to stay away from her. Though Asher is going the opposite way and wants to fucking eat her. She talks to the twins but I'm not paying attention to what they're saying. Asher is filling my head with what he wants to do with her, so when we get into the room I pull her into my arms. Needing to taste her skin.

The room is filled with her, within seconds and I can no longer fight it and Asher is right at the surface with me. I nuzzle into her and start kissing her neck. Jake speaks but it isn't until I hear him say Alpha and leave that I get really pissed off with him Interrupting me. Asher snarls at him. How dare he tell me to leave. I continue to nip at her neck, knowing she likes it and when she says Asher's name breathlessly, telling me to let her get changed. I grit my teeth and with a growl I let her move, wanting nothing more than to pull her back to me.

I don't take my eyes from her as she strips out of her bottoms, releasing the smell of her arousal. Fuck I want her. Then she looks at me as she takes her top off, teasing me and I'm a goner. Especially when she takes a step towards me. I end up snarling at her and asking if she wants me to snap, because I am this fucking close. But I managed to force myself out of there. I walk down the hall and I'm just about to head into my father's office when her scent hits me like a slap in the face. It's telling me she wants me. Why else would it be this fucking strong, and calling to me this way? But it makes us snap and I no longer feel like myself. I storm back to the door set on having her one way or another. And when I find it locked, it sends me fucking feral and I start smashing into the door. She's mine and wants me. I need to get in there!

"Kyah. (BANG) Open the fucking door before I break it down. (BANG) I warned you, didn't I? (BANG) How can I resist..(BANG).. when you smell so fucking ripe for the taking? (BANG) Why do you keep tantalising me, little mate? I need you now, Kyah. (BANG) OPEN THE DAMN DOOOOOR!" I roar. I can tell as the pup's press their bodies against the door to stop me from breaking it down. But I also hear one of them mention the other door. With one last smash Into this door to make them think I'm still here I speed off, making my way around to this other door.

I smash into it, expecting it to have been locked and it flies open crashing against the wall. Kyah spins around to face me and just stands there. I notice the pup's leaving but don't care. They are not my concern right now. But when they try to tell her to move towards them, I release a menacing growl. They think they can take what's mine? No. I move to snatch her up and she turns to flee. But we are not having that either. I speed up to her and manage to slam the door shut, trapping her in here with me.

I step right up to her back but she doesn't turn around. That's fine. I don't need her facing me to rip her clothes from her body. I place my hands on her hips and then gripping the shorts and panties, pull my hands apart, the material rips easily. She gasps and turns, exclaiming my name and that I need to wait and listen. But I'm too far gone. I do the same to her sports bra and take her in and she's fucking perfection. When she tries to move around me, my hand snaps out grabbing her throat and I slam her back into the door.