Chapter 13

~Kyah~

From the moment I left all I wanted to do was get back to him and I hate it. As I didn't have any of my clothes, because for some reason no one knows where they are. Jake hands me a light blue summer dress. It comes to just above my knees and is off the shoulder and he gives me flat ballet pumps that match. Then before I knew it we were walking to a hall. It's bloody massive. There's mirror panels on the left opposite the balcony that all have numbers on them. I take number 7 as instructed.

After a second I turn and look at the mirror. I have this feeling I'm being watched, I scrutinize it to see if I can make anything out on the other side but I can't and when, square glasses guy starts talking I turn back around. Then I feel a sharp pull in my chest and so much sexual desire it's almost unbearable. I groan as quietly as I can and have to press my thighs together but I'm so turned on, it makes it worse. I shake my head trying to clear it, I'm going to kill that dick. He's sooo doing this on purpose.

My breathing starts getting heavy and I shake my head again and try thinking about that dick Jaxon hoping it will get rid of the desire but it fucking doesn't. Where the hell is he? I want him so bad right now, I know he will make me feel good and get rid of the need. I miss most of what the guy says but then a picture appears. It's a load of black and white lines but there's a picture of some sort in the middle. It's kinda messing with my eyes but I tip my head to the side and can just about make out a wolf? Maybe, I'm not sure. And when I hear the collective groans, I turn slightly to see the others being marked.

I spin round and there he is, looking like a god, In a tight white t-shirt, and low slung dark denim jeans and that perfectly sexy smirk plastered on his face. Fuck I want him. Wait, no I don't. He's made me want him with the bond. 'Yes you do. You want him so bad you're soaking your pantie. Well if you were wearing any. It has nothing to do with the bond and you know it' my conscious sings. Argh I hate her. I wish she would shut it. I'll deny it for as long as I want, thank you very much. He leans towards me and grabbing my waist, pulls me into him. My brain starts to panic when I think he's about to mark me again so I rant

"You've already marked me so don't even think about it.... What happened to your face?...Fucksticks, I hate how much I want to kiss you right now" In my lust haze it took me a second to notice he had a busted lip and cut under his eye. I wonder what happened. I bite my lip, looking down, trying to hide how much I want him, then look back up at him as he hasn't said anything. Running my hands up and over his shoulders and into his hair at the nape of his neck, because I need to touch him, i notice his smirk getting bigger. Oh fucksticks. I didn't, did I? He leaned into me and I started panting.

"Shit. Did I just say that out loud?" He's still learning slowly towards me, so I wet my lips and hold my breath. Waiting. I hate that I can't bring myself to pull away

"Yes love. You did" and he finally presses his lips to mine. I groan, pulling him closer. I feel his hand glide down my side and slip beneath my dress and when he pushes his finger into me I can't help but push into his hand. Oh god. Why does this man drive me crazy? Why couldn't I have ended up this way with someone that wasn't an arse. He pulls back and that's when I realise everyone is leaving. And when he sticks his finger in his mouth to suck my arousal from his finger, I'm shocked but incredibly turned on. Snap out of it Kyah.

"Ahem...So.... What happened to your face? I must say, it's an improvement" I snark, hoping to come off indifferently. He doesn't need to know how much I really enjoyed what he did to me, or how much I want to disappear somewhere and have him do it again until my body's convulsing in pleasure. He laughs at my comment and luckily he doesn't catch the small smile that graced my lips.

"I was going to say you should see the other guy, but you're about to. And what's about to happen isn't by choice, just just you know. I'm being forced to do it as a punishment for-" He's cut off by glasses guy (I really should remember his name), but I'm confused, what is he going on about? What's not his choice, why am I getting fucking angry when I haven't got a clue what he's going to do? but the fact he's trying to explain something to me is telling me I'm not going to like it.