Chapter 42

Chapter 42:

~Kyah~

That no good, cheating, teasing fucking man! I swear I'm going to get him back for this. I hear him laughing behind me and flip him off. I'll show him. I storm off and go past the doors that I believe lead to the twins and past the one to the training grounds where the girls should be.

"Love. You just went past the doors. There back this way" I ignore him and make my way outside. I can hear his footsteps and know he's still following. When we get back to his house he says

"What are we doing here? Change your mind and want me to tie you up?" My body shudders at the thought. I really need to cum now. He's such a bastard, but there was nothing in the rules that say I couldn't take matters into my own hands and he's going to be the one that can't last a fucking minute when he sees what I'm about to do. I slam the door behind me, making him have to open it himself and make my way up the stairs, stripping as I go.

I hear him growling behind me and by the time I'm at his bedroom door, I'm completely naked. I push it open and kick it shut, then I climb straight onto the bed and get comfortable. First I play with my boobs and nipples. There so fucking sensitive, I can work myself up just fine without him. I start moving one hand down my stomach when he opens the door.

"What are you-" He cuts off when he sees me laying on the bed. I keep my eyes on his and bite my lip, circle my clit with my fingers. I'm about to plunge a finger in when he growls

"Don't. You. Fucking. Dare, Ky-'' With a smirk, I moan as I push my fingers in. Granted it's not as good as if he was doing it, but I can totally work with this. Not taking his eyes off of what I'm doing, which is really damn hot, he reaches behind him and pulls his top off, then he steps out of his bottoms and stalks closer.

He reaches the bottom of the bed and gets on his elbows and starts crawling up the bed. I put my foot on his chest, stopping him. He looks up at me with a growl

"What are you doing?" He knocks my foot off his chest and then spreads my legs wider.

"Only I get to make you cum, Love. If you do it yourself. I win our little bet"

"That's outrageous. If you can fucking tease me the way you have been, then I can do the same. You said I couldn't last an hour without sex. I only need to cum, so I can do that without sex. You on the other hand, won't be able to watch what I'm doing without needing to take control and fuck me anyway. So I'll win" He growls. He knows I have him by the short and curlys. Him and Asher are both sex crazy. He will act like he's not bothered, but he won't be able to help himself.

"Go on then, love. But if you cum, I win"

"And if you fuck me, I win"

"Fine!" He says gritting his teeth. And I then continue with my fingers. I just get into a rhythm watching as he moves his hand up and down on his dick and I'm keeping myself on the precipice. I can't cum unless he fucks me, because I don't do, losing. But man, do I want to. I laid my head back and closed my eyes which was a bad idea. Because I don't see or feel him move. One second I can feel hot breath on my pussy and the next he's sucking my clit into his mouth.

"Oh... fucckkkk. Kade. That's... chea-ahhh. Cheating" He hums and I have to pinch my leg to stop the orgasm exploding out of me.

"Try not to cum"
"No. No. No-ahh. Shit! Kade. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. You win. YOU WIN!" He chuckles and moves up my body, hooking my legs over his arms and he starts slamming Into me. This is what I wanted. Him to fuck me hard and I'm not going to last much longer.

He pounds into me 3 more times before my head explodes and I scream his name. He keeps thrusting and I can feel another building fast. Holy shit. What is he doing to me? With one hard slam of his hips my second orgasm rips through me and he roars his release. He kisses me then falls to the side of me. I really need and want to stretch, but my body's not working. He's turned it to jelly.