Chapter 20

~Kyah~

"What am I going to do with you, love…. Because as much as I'd love to make you scream right now…. You do have to go see my mother…. And I'm still mad at finding you here…." He pulls back and I have an idea on how I can get him to do what I want. So with a smirk I say sweetly

"Asher, would yo- oh fuck, yes Kade" See, I know how to rile my mate up already. With me asking Asher to do the honors, Kade strikes hard and fast, which is exactly how I splitter apart. When the last of my orgasm leaves my body. I drop my legs down as Kade releases my neck. He pecks my lips and slides me down his hard muscular body. And I'm almost panting with want and right back where I was a few minutes ago. Especially when his cock brushes over my sensitive clit.

"That was naughty, Kyah. And cheating. I'll get you back for that" He says huskily, pulling my body flush against his. How can hearing him say what he did to Cherri, have such a huge impact on me? The shooting pain I felt when she touched him, hurt like a bitch and I really wanted to go and fucking punch her again. Ok so maybe I was imagining tying her to a post, setting her on fire, then dancing around her, while the bitch burns… too much?... Nah!

I noticed how she tried covering those bruises with makeup too, but I know they're there and she hasn't done that great a job in hiding them. But, considering I didn't want anything to do with him earlier and now all I can think about is jumping him, shows how much his statement affected me. And I know it's not the bond, it has a different… feel, to it. It's hard to explain, and the strangest thing is that the closer he was getting to me the stronger the smell of the forest during a storm and books got. And I could smell something else, though I'm not sure what name to put to it, but It turned me the fuck on and made me want to roll around with him until it stuck to me so I could smell it all the time. Like, what the fuck? 

"That will have to wait until later. Because I have somewhere to be, as do you." I tell him with a smirk as I hook my hands around his neck.

"How did you-" I cut him off as I pulled him down so I could kiss him, and melt into a puddle as he tightened his arms around me, kissing me back with a growl. Seriously, the simplest, minute thing and I'm a wanton hussy all of a sudden! What Is Happening to me? And why do I like it? We break apart when we hear.

"Ahem…." We turn our heads to see his dad, eyebrow raised, a knowing look on his face. I scramble away from Kade and shove him. 

"What?" He laughs

"You knew he was there! Stop attacking me in front of your dad" I exclaim.

"I think you'll find, love. That you asked for it. Don't blame me because you were too horn-ee-oo-otis" I dive forward, reaching up late to cover his mouth with my hand to stop him saying that shit. His dad is right there! He can't keep doing this. My god, what is wrong with him? Then something wet touches my palm. And I pull my hand away, scrunching my face up.

"Ewww. Did you really just lick me!?Hey. Ewww, Stop it... Kade... KADE!" He pulls me into his arms again and licks, first my face and then my neck. While I struggle in his arms, trying and failing to push him away. He's such a big kid, though I suppose I like the playfulness. Then I hear a deep sigh. And tipping my head back, Kade can see his dad over my chin while I see him upside down. He licks me one last time and laughing he sets me free. 

"If you two have quite finished, we have things to discuss and your mother is waiting for Kyah." He reprimands, though I can hear the smile in his voice. This is exactly what he wanted to happen. I just didn't think Kade had it in him to sway me this quickly. Just goes to show how that backfired on me. Which I think I secretly love. But don't tell him. It will go to his head and he still has a long way to go in proving himself to me.