Chapter 23

~Kyah~

Wow. I was not expecting that bomb. And I can't deny I thought about doing it for like a second. And although I didn't want to be here and haven't wanted anything to really do with him. I find I just can't say it. I don't want to. Yes he's an arse and yes I keep telling myself I don't want him, but deep down, the connection I do have is soul consuming. And it's getting stronger, first with his persistence that he will have me, then this morning, which was perfect. Even if we did argue after, then when he told Cherri he wasn't and will never be interested and now.

He apologises and tells me I'm all he never knew he wanted. What girl doesn't want to hear that? And he thought I was going to reject him. Although the way I've been towards him, I can't exactly blame him. But when I manage to get him to pull back and I see the tears in his eyes, it almost breaks me. If he didn't care or want me, he would let me reject him without any emotions involved. But it's written across his face. It would break him if I did. So another point for him.

The confusion on his face when I tell him to go speak to his dad is priceless and he still thinks I'm going to reject him. He thought I was torturing him to get back at him, which is crazy. Plus I could feel the truthfulness of his declaration and the pain he would feel, along with the sadness and defeat when he started telling me how to reject him. I had to cut him off because I truthfully don't want to know how to do it. He's started chipping away at the wall around my heart and this time he's taken a sledgehammer to it. Which has fractured the foundation. But he needs to know that it's not enough to make me want to fully mate him, but I can fully accept his mark.

After he flips me on my back with disbelief on his face, I feel extreme happiness and excitement. But it's his, which is weird and it only adds to mine. I really like the way he's looking at me right now, so tell him to kiss me. He slams his mouth to mine and desire starts pulsing through me. I vaguely hear his mum make a noise and leave, but find I don't care right now.

"I'm going to mark you in a moment, little mate.... But first.." He says against my lips and glides his hands down, popping the button on my leather bottoms. Then he slips his large hand inside them. Making me whimper-moan when his finger rubs over my clit and then dips into me.

"No panties again? I swear you do it to drive me crazy" He growls as he then starts kissing down my neck. I'm panting and raising my hips up to meet him.

"What do... I have to... do?" I ask. I don't know if there's something specific that needs to be done or said. So I had to ask.

"Nothing baby, let me just take care of you" He tells me as he starts speeding his fingers up. It doesn't take him long to have me on the edge and my body humming. He somehow manages to keep pumping his fingers into me as he hauls me up and onto his lap and I start moving my hips on his finger's, riding his hand.

"Kade... please." I beg. Moving my head to expose my neck and pulling his head forward. I feel the scrape of his canines as he nips and sucks on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder. I feel so much more than just my arousal, I think I'm somehow feeling his too, which is amping me up to the max. And just when I can't take it any more be bites down deep and I scream his name. Not caring if anyone hears me as pulse after pulse of ecstasy zaps through me.

That invisible string I'm coming to associate with being our bond, gets thicker and strengthens more. I can see it more now and it is a blinding white gold colour, connecting our souls. And like earlier I send my orgasmic pleasure through it and he rumbles deep in his chest. He removes his fingers and teeth and I feel him pop his own button on his jeans so he can free his cock from the confines of his boxers. I kiss him and feel down his abs and move his hand so I can take over. I grip him tight and start stroking my hand up and down his long shaft and he grits his teeth, groaning. Holy fuck he's huge, I don't remember him being this big. Then again I never really got to appreciate it any other time as I was cumming or pissed off with him.