Suicide

Author's pov

12 Years later

The rain fell pitter patter on every rooftops and the rumbling of thunder could be heard. Adam walked down the ally not giving a care in the world-Although he was heavily drenched by the raining.

His Shirt clung to his body like a second skin outlining his magnificent abs. His hair laid like streaks of black paint upon his brow. His skin was pale and beautiful amidst the rainfall. His emerald green eyes scanned the area as he walked through the bridge, it was always peaceful and quiet in this part of the city. People didn't walk much along these parts at night in California, because it was always dangerous. If you're a male, you could get robbed, but in the case of females-There's are far worse.
None of these seems to bother Adam anyways, He could always defend himself.

He suddenly stopped when he saw a female figure standing at the edge of the bridge.

'She's trying to commit suicide' He thought inwardly.

Adam could clearly see a black raven hovering around her and that he knows for sure, symbolizes death.

'Don't get involved, don't get involved' He repeated over and over again. He'd vowed never to interfere with a humans fate, having learnt the hard way. He once tried to save his Mom and that caused him to loose a friend so dear to him. It caused him two.

He clenched his fist in anger 'Stupid Humans!'