LIAR!

Adam's Pov

'I can't go back there!' Hope said 'He'll kill me. It's almost been a month. What am I gonna tell him?'
'You have to trust me Hope, I won't let him harm you. I promise' I assured her.

'Fine!' She says before leaving through the front door.
'Dude what's wrong with your girlfriend?' Jacob said amused.
'She's not my girlfriend!' I yelled at him.

' You like her, don't you?' He continued
'No I don't'
LIAR!.... My subconsciousness yelled at me.
'C'mon man, I'm not blind. I'm a guy too you can tell me ANYTHING' He emphasized on the word.

'Well I.....' He was listening expectantly 'Fuck off!'
'Man, I thought I almost had you there for a minute' He grinned sheepishly.
'We have better things to do' I  stood up heading towards the front door.

'Where are you going to?' Jacob asked and I turned to look over my shoulder at him.
'That doesn't concern you. Go make yourself useful and stop butting into other people's business'

'That hurt my pride' He feigned hurt 'I didn't know I was being useless all along'
I rolled my eyes at him 'You're being dramatic'
'You should go check on her' He wiggled his brows at me.

'Nothing's going on between us!' I defended.
'Yeah sure. Keep telling yourself that'

**********

Author's Note

I suck at this kinda things. Pls don't judge me cuz romance is not my type of thing. But I am trying though. We will get there soon.