Ecstatic

Author's Pov

Adam slowly flips his eyes open,  sitting upright. He felt a sharp pain in his scalp.
He rested his head in his hands and began to rub his temples, trying to massage away the pain.

It was over. At least he thought so. Then it dawned on him, Cella was still alive. He made an attempt to stand up, but failed woefully.

Hope walked in rushing to help him lie back down 'You can't move just yet. You need rest'
'What happened to Cella?' He asked her.
'You don't need to worry about that anymore. Jacob took care of her, it's over' She gave him a reassuring smile 'You need to rest'

Adam unexpectedly pulled her in for a hug 'Thanks for everything'
'You're always welcome. I should go now' She's said standing up to leave, but Adam pulled her back—her head colliding with his hard chest.
'Stay with me' He said to her.
'I...uh...I....' She stutters, her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

'I won't take NO for an answer'
She looks up at him, her face was only a few inches away from him.

Her lips were soft and enticing. Inviting him in.
He closed the gap in between them, capturing her lips in a sweet gentle kiss.

Hope wrapped her hand around his neck pulling him closer to her as he deepened the kiss.

The night was a long and ecstatic one......

**********

Author's Note

I know you guys weren't expecting this part in the story. I just decided to add it, in order to make the story more interesting. Hope you like it, even though I'm not that good with romantic stuffs.
Please vote and comment if there are any corrections to make. Love ❤😘 y'all.