She lied Again

'You scared me' She frowned staring down at the baseball bat in my hand 'Where you going to hit me?'
I kept the bat aside and turned to face her 'Maybe....If only you weren't trespassing'

'I get it. You hate me so much, but I couldn't leave you on the cold floor. If I hadn't done anything, you'd probably get sick. You were dehydrated, but that wasn't the main reason you'd fainted. Well, that's not important right now. You need to eat' She smiled.

I looked at the mouthwatering food placed on the island, before staring back at her 'I'm not hungry' I replied dryly, but then my stomach betrayed me. It growled.

'Your stomach says otherwise' She pointed out 'It's not poisoned, if that's the case. I wouldn't have saved you if I wanted you dead now, would I?'
She's right though. But I wouldn't trust her. She's just a stranger and I barely know a thing about her. And I can't figure out why she's always interfering with my life.

I sat on the counter stool and began to dig in. The food tasted good. She watched me as I ate in silence, it was really an awkward moment. So I decided to break the silence.
'Why do you keep showing up? Did someone send you?' I asked seeing as the expression of her face changed.

'I only wanted to help that's all' She lied.
She lied again. I detest liars.
'You can stay over for the night. Leave once it's dawn' Without getting a response, I stood up and left.

**********

Hope's Pov

'You can stay over for the night. Leave once it's dawn' He said rudely.
'What a jerk! I just saved him'
You can't blame him; My subconsciousness said. You made him cold towards you. It's all your fault. Have you forgotten?

Yeah, it's my fault. But I couldn't disobey, otherwise Aidan would've killed me for sure.