Epilogue: The Grave

Hope's POV

I woke up to a bright blinding light streaking into the room.
I was all alone in the room. Then the memories of what happened last night flashed back into my mind.

I was smiling sheepishly, when Adam walked in with a tray in hand.
'I made you breakfast' He sets the tray on the bed.
'Thank you' I looked at the mouthwatering food before me, before digging in.

'I wanted to ask you something?' Adam said and I stopped eating to look at him.
'What is it?' I asked eager to know.
'Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?'

'Yes! I'd love to'
I pulled him by his shirt, kissing him.

Before the DEVIL interrupted. He barged in without even knocking and we pulled away 'Man!......' He exclaimed 'I knew something was going on between you two' Jacob chuckled and I gave him a death glare.

'Get the hell out!' I yelled throwing a pillow at him.
'Alright! Alright!' He raised his hands up in defense 'So sorry for interrupting ma'am'
'Don't call me that!'
'Ok, sorry' He left shutting the door behind him.

'You look kinda cute when you're mad' Adam beamed.
'No I'm not!'
He laughed 'Whatever you say tigress'
I rolled my eyes at him 'There's the nickname again'
'You don't like it? What should I call you then?'
'My name's just fine'
'Nope. Plain boring' He shakes his head 'You are my TIGRESS'
He said before pulling me in for another kiss. I can't just get enough.

**********

Adam's Pov

A year later

I placed a white Lily flower on her gravestone and Hope did the same.
Lilies were Mom's favorite, so I got her one every time I visited.
'Mom?..... He's gone now. You can finally rest in peace. But I wish you hadn't left so soon. I wish you were still here. I guess everything happens for a reason' I paused pulling Hope closer to me 'Mom I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend, Her name's Hope Winston and she's the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with'

'Hi Mom' Hope said 'Hope you don't mind me calling you MOM, since I never knew mine. I wish I'd really met you in person. Well, I never thought Adam really loved me. But I'm glad I'd met him that day' She looks up at me, intertwining our hands 'And I love him very much' She stands on her tiptoe kissing me.
'I love you too Hope' I said in between our kiss.
Nothing was holding us back anymore.

**********

Author's Pov

This is the END of PROG-NOS-TICA. Hope you guys liked the story so far. I'm finally through with it and I'm very happy😄😃😁.
It wasn't easy, being the first novel I had completed in this wonderful platform. I wish all the wattpaders out there all the luck. Completing a story isn't easy at all.
I can now start my next story. Thanks for all the votes everyone.
This is my new story below.

The genre is Horror and it's a short story

The genre is Horror and it's a short story. I promise you guys will love it.