Rage

5 minutes later

I stopped walking when I saw the girl from the other day.
I felt rage inside seeing her again, if I hadn't saved her that day, my Grandma wouldn't have been killed. But what's done is done.

I turned back, and headed home. I  didn't feel like going any further.

'Hey!... Wait up!' She yelled trailing behind me.
What does she want? Haven't she done enough already.
'Adam!...' She yelled my name, making me halt.
'How the hell do you know my name? Who the fuck are you?!' I shouted at her.

'Well...I...uh...' She stuttered. 'I'm Hope and I'm happy to make your acquaintance' She stretched her hand for a hand shake.
What the fuck!

I took a few steps closer to her 'Cut the crap! What's with the formalities? I asked you a simple damn question. How the fuck did you know my name?!'
'Well.....I looked you up' she said awkwardly.

'Have you being stalking me? Who sent you?'
'No one sent me. I simply wanted to thank you for saving me the other day, that's all'
'You actually think I'd believe that?' I could clearly see the snake wrapped around her neck. She can't be trusted ' I don't need you to thank me. You've done enough already!' I turned around and walked away. 

**********

Hope's Pov

He probably thinks I'm the cause of her death.
Of course you are! My sub consciousness screamed.
I feel bad for him.
You shouldn't,  he's better off alone. That way he'd be safe.

Author's Note

Who knew Hope was the girl he saved that day? He hates her guts now. She was the reason his Grandmother had died. He regrets ever saving her.
He didn't want to associate with human beings again. Poor kid, he's suffered so much.

I hope you like this chapter. Pls🙏 vote.