What the fuck are you doing here!

The lights was drawing us towards the same direction. No one knew where it was leading us too.

We all moved as if we were been hypnotized, as if something was calling out to us.

'Adam!' An all too familiar voice called out my name.
I turned towards the direction and saw my Mom.
'You shouldn't go that way Adam. Not just yet' She said before disappearing.
I ran towards the direction she was standing, thinking maybe I could find her.

'You have to go back Adam!' Her voice echoed, but I still couldn't find her 'Go Adam. NOW!....'
I turned around and headed back to where I thought was the exit.
I was almost half way to the door, before I figured that the crowd was now heading towards my direction. They were after me.

I ran as fast as I could, before I was met with a bright blinding light. It was coming from the other side.
'Almost there' I twirled around to discover that they'd all vanished.........

That was when I sat bolt upright.
'It was only a dream!'
My sheets and clothes where drenched in sweat. I needed a quick shower ASAP.

But then it dawned on me that I'd fainted earlier today. The last time I checked, I passed out in the living room. How did I end up in my room?

I heard a sudden sound coming from the Kitchen. I wasn't alone, someone broke into my house.

I grabbed a baseball bat, and headed towards the kitchen ready to hit whomever the trespasser was. Flipping the door open, the trespasser shouted startled.
It was her again.

'What the fuck are you doing here?!' I shouted at her.