Cella

Author's Pov

Jacob led them down the underground library, as the lights in the hallways came to life.

'Is this some sorta booby trap?' Hope's voice echoed in the halls.
Jacob rolled his eyes 'I wish'
Hope frowned at his response 'JERK!'
'Drama queen' He retorted.

'Man.....Can you two stop bickering like 5 year olds? It's really getting on my nerves' Adam snapped.
'Hmph!.....' Hope huffed.

'We're here' Jacob said opening the big obsidian door.
'Whoa!......' Hope gawked at the beautiful wonder before her. 
'Close your mouth, you will catch a fly' Jacob said earning a glare from her.

'Look who's come to visit' A woman in her late 40s appears out of tin air.
'Aunt Cella. Hello to you too' Jacob grinned.
'You're all grown up' Cella pulled him in for a tight hug.
'Can't breathe! You're squeezing too tight'
'Oh sorry' She released him. Jacob had turned crimson red.

'I see you've brought new friends'
Cella looked towards Adam and Hope who were dying of laughter.
'Yes' Jacob smooths his dress shirt glaring at them 'This is Hope. Hope meet my aunt, Cella'
'Hi, it's nice to meet you' Hope smiled.
'—And this is Adam, my dear brother. Adam meet our Aunt,  Cella' Jacob pats him on the back.
'Nice to meet you' Adam Said to his dazed aunt.

'Are you really Lucy's son?' She stretches out her hand to touch his cheek.
'Yes' Adam nodded.
'You look a lot like her' A tear drop fell from her eyes 'You were only 2 when she left. I guess everything happens for a reason, but I'm happy to see you again' She pulled him in for a hug and he returns it.

**********

Author's Note

Family reunion. Blah blah blah. Shit happens.
Please don't forget to vote and tell me if there are any corrections to make.