The PARALLAX

'He won't get away with this' Cella said furiously 'He has to pay!'
'Chill aunt,that's why we're here. We need all the support we can get from you' Jacob pointed out.

'I'm totally in! As long as that fucking arse hole rots in hell'
'Sure. He'll definitely experience that. I'll make sure he does' Adam  said with hate evident in his eyes.

'So what's the plan?' Hope chipped in.
'Come with me. I wanna show you guys something' Cella said leading them into her inner chamber.

'What's this place?' Hope asked looking at the beautiful auras arrays floating around them.
'This is the PARALLAX. It's like some sort of Portal that connects this world to another world' Cella explained.

'You mean like a parallel universe?' Hope asked with doe eyes.
'Exactly and I'm the only one who has access to it' Cella paused and turned to look at them 'This is where it all began. We actually never coexisted with humans. Aidan was the first to rebel against TIME and SPACE. He broke the rules. If I hadn't helped him back then there won't be any interference. I'm to blame too for all this chaos, that's why I'm willing to do anything to help you stop him. In order to do that, we will have to bring him back to where it all began. HERE' Cella said and they all nodded.
The Aurora arrays disappeared along side with the chamber.

'What the heck!' Hope exclaimed.
'Oh, I forgot to tell you. I'm an ILLUSIONIST' Cella winked at her.
'You got a lot of crazy people in your family' Hope whispered to Adam.
'I guess' He shrugged.