Fate or not!

Adam's Pov

It was raining as usual, but it didn't stop me from jogging. It'd always been my daily routine so the rain wasn't getting in my way.
Although the rain drops were bigger than praire hailstones and coming down just as hard. I actually liked it, I found it soothing in a kinda way.

'You shouldn't be out here in the rain. You've not fully recovered' Jacob interrupted.
Of course he always pops out of no where and won't mind his damn business!

I gave him a death glare. The rain drops wasn't even touching him. They were floating around him,
Such a show off.
'Why don't you fuck off and mind your damn business! Why the hell do you keep interfering with my personal life!'
'I'm only trying to protect you. You're too naive that you don't know what's happening around you. And you don't seem to care. I'd advise, if you'd stop being too hard on yourself and face the reality of what is to come. It's your faith Adam. You can't ignore that fact forever'

'Fate or not! I don't give a shit! Leave me the hell alone. I'm sick and tired of your bull crap. Go tell them to someone else!'
'He'll come for you. And when he does, it'd be too late' With that, he disappeared.

Eeish.....is he like-80? He sure sounds like an old fool, and I actually don't care.