SHE

Author's Pov

'Hey old man' Jacob Sauntered into Aidan's office annoying the crap outta him.
'Why have you come again?' Aidan tried to maintain his calm demeanor.

'I dunno either' Jacob shrugged walking around the office 'I can't find your loyal dog anywhere. What happened to him?...'
'That's none of your damn business Jacob!' He was starting to vex him.
'You've gotten rid of him. Haven't you?' Jacob made himself comfortable on the red leather couch 'It's such a pity Dad. Everyone around you ends up dead in the END'

'If you're done talking gibberish, get the hell out of my office!' Aidan roared.
'Chill Pops. Sheesh! You've got a temper'
Aidan gave him a death glare.
'If you don't want a death wish. Don't ever come back'

'You and I know you can't do anything to me DAD' Jacob said solemnly 'You're all alone now. And it makes you more vulnerable' He turned and left the office.

'FUCK!' Aidan yelled as he angrily threw the contents on his desk all over the floor.

**********

Jacob's Pov

I stood outside his doorstep pondering whether to ring the bell or not.
No matter how much he doesn't want to see me. I keep coming back.

I finally rang the bell, but SHE answered instead.

**********

Author's Note

I know you guys weren't expecting Jacob's Pov. But I wrote it anyways. Just to make the story more fun. His Pov continues in the next 👉 chapter.