Errorink

suicide trigger warning. 

Error was hanging in the antivoid. His strings wrapped around his neck making him hang from the ceiling. He had a list of suicide methods some crossed over as they didn't work. He had hung for about fifteen minutes waiting to die. He hadn't expected Ink to show up so when he was suddenly cut down with hands clutching his shirt he was shocked. Ink was staring at him wide-eyed being close to Error's face.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?" Ink yelled. Error almost crashed and shoved Ink away ripping his shirt.

"Trying to commit suicide but it didn't work," Error said as he took the scroll of paper on the ground and crossed off hanging. Ink snatched it and looked over the list. He realized something.

"Why do you want to die?" Ink asked he saw Error's mangled chest and threw up. He hadn't realized just how much he had hurt Error.

"Make a guess," Error said. Ink scared at him.

"You have no one," Ink said.

"Good guess but nope. I have to destroy. It's not a choice," Error said. Ink looked at him.

"You are being forced to kill?" Ink asked. Error just nodded.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Ink asked.

"Who would believe me? I told Blue and he said that I was delusional and that If I handed over myself I could get help. That was until he had been in the Antivoid for long enough to hear them," Error said. He felt satisfied once Blue heard the insults and commands not to mention the threads. Blue had been so apologetic especially when he heard the voices command Error to get rid of him. Ink just looked at Error.

"Error What do you mean about them?" Ink asked. Error didn't say a thing and Ink looked at him. He covered his ears. Ink ended up throwing Chains on him and make a note he taped on the back of Error's head. Error was unconscious. Ink also fastened the suicide list to the chains and opened a portal to the council room. He took one of the chains and Dragged Error in there before taking Blue's hand and dragging him through the portal in front of the council. Dream found the note quickly and read it then took the scroll. Error was admitted to a psych ward. Ink had made a camp in the anti-void for him and Blue. Blue was uncomfortable, to say the least.

"Ink what is going on why are we here?" Blue asked.

"To confirm if Error is delusional or not. He claims that you could hear the voices after being here for a month so I'm trying or you can say his claim is true. I won't force you to stay," Ink said.

"Look I was getting insane from this place so of course, I would hear voices," Blue said. Ink looked at him.

"If I also hear voices after a month then that means Error wasn't delusional," Ink said. Blue sighed. He asked to be let back and was. Two weeks in and Ink heard whispers talking about Error and his job a month in and they were screaming unbearably loud. Ink left. He wrote himself up for evaluation in the psych ward but they found nothing wrong. He reentered the Antivoid and they still screamed. He left again and walked to the meeting room. Everyone was called in. Ink stared at the table. It made everything uncanny. Everyone was seated.

"So as it turns out. Error was actually forced to destroy..." Ink said his hands folded in front of his face with his elbows on the table. People stared at him.

"How can you be sure?" Sci asked. Ink looked down. He sighed.

"I spend the last month in the anti-void and started to hear voices. before you say anything I got evaluated as soon as I was out and the papers are right here. Also at the end of my stay, I could feel the figures connected to the voices. Let's just say they weren't nice," He said showing them the papers. Medic took one look and nodded in approval. Showing that everything was as it should be.