mermaid Error x fishermen ink

Error P.o.v

Why? Why did they kill him? Now I'm the only one left. Those fishermen killed my kind. I'm the only one left. I swam as fast as I could to get away. I swam straight down. when suddenly my tail got stuck. Wait a fisher net this deep down? I tried to cut it with nearby rocks. I only got more tangled in. I cried. I am going to die like everyone else? I curled up the best I could. Time passed I think it has been a few days. I've tried to escape but I cut my tail by accident. It hasn't stopped bleeding yet. I felt the net being pulled up. This is it. I'm going to die. I saw the surface as I passed out.

Ink P.o.v

It was a normal day I'm out to check my nets when one of them felt heavier than normal when I get a good catch. I got it to the surface and was shocked. I saw the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. A skeleton mermaid or merman? not sure. They had black bones but some of their rips were red their fingers had red and yellow coating them they had Blue tear marks going down their checks. Their tail had a mix of all the colors. A red base blue and yellow details they had black making small circular. They're bleeding! I'll have to tend their wounds as fast as possible.  I lifted them up and gently laid them in my boat. knowing that they can survive as long as their wet. I sailed us back to my home. I lifted them inside my house and laid them in my bathtub and filled it. I wrapped up the wound and left to get Dream he researches on the sea creatures so he should be able to help.

Error P.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes. It was blurry. I couldn't feel the net. Wait am I dead? I felt around and found myself to be in some hollow but smooth thing filled with water. I stuck my head out of the tube and saw a lot of things that I've never seen before. I saw a (Description of a door) open. 

No one P.o.v

Error was in panic. They feared for their life. Ink just entered and saw this.

"Hey calm down I won't hurt you I promise," Ink said trying to calm the panicked creature. Error was too scared to listen. Ink slowly neared. He grabbed Error's wrists. Error froze as Ink pulled them out and held them close. Error didn't notice but doing their panic had they hurt themself accidentally.

"Please calm down I won't hurt you," Ink said. His clothes were soaked and he held the struggling Error. He began to sing for Error once he realized that his words fell upon deaf ears. Error began to calm down.

"Now all better right?" Ink asked. Error looked at him with scared eyes. A Knock on the door was heard. Error filched Ink lifted Error and laid them back in the tub. Ink opened the door. 

"So what was it about finding a Merman or maid?" Dream asked.

"Right their in the bathroom," Ink said and showed dream the terrified Error.

"I actually thought that you were kidding. but wow this one is something. You know this might as well be the last one in existence alive at least," Dream said quietly. 

"Their tail what happened?" Dream asked.

"I don't know," Ink said. Error watched every movement the two made. Dream walked towards Error who began to panic again. Dream stopped dead in their track. Error sone calmed down and dream took a step more. This process continued until dream was one meter from the bathtub. 

"Ink you should probably get some food since they're almost starved dead," Ink ran to get some food. Dream tried to be able to heal Errors wounds found a lot of them once he came closer.

"I'm going to heal you okay?" Dream asked. Error tried to get away from dream. Dream used his magic and Error didn't feel more pain. They looked down at themself and trusted Dream a bit more. Ink came in with some food Error wasn't scared of him. It kinda confused Dream.

"A small thing what do Mermaids eat?" Ink asked.

"The same as us," 

Timeskip.

Dream left and told Ink that once Error had the right weight could they let them in the water again. Ink currently had a mini pool in the livingroom were Error laid He gently caressed Errors scales as they watched a movie. Error liked this monster. They were gentle with her and tried to keep her calm. Yet she still missed her friends. Ink looked at Error and got worried. Error cried silently.

"What's wrong?" Ink asked. He sat on the floor and gently caressed the creature. Error made the sign of Family. Poor thing. Ink gently picked them up and held them.

"I can be your family if you want. I will care for you," Ink said. He gently caressed the mermaid in his hold.

"T-thank you," Error slowly whispered