Blue x neko red. Black market.

Blue P.o.v

I had looked at the computer search history and found a website I've never seen before and clicked it. I saw so many illegal things. I had never been on this website before. Drugs and guns were for sale but then I saw something that broke my heart a cat that looked extremely abused. I didn't care about the price and bought it.  I got a message that said they would be here in two days. I ran out and got everything needed for the kitten and extra bandages. I made a room for the poor thing. 

Time skip

I woke to someone pounding at the door. I got up and ran to my front door. I opened it and saw a bag sitting there I picked it up and went up to the room I prepared. I opened the bag and looked in they instantly jumped out and into the corner. The looked at me with big and scared eyes. I slowly approached and sat in front of them. I got out a medkit and let the cat smell them. They looked so scared. I slowly let my hand closer to them and let them smell me. The did but seemed less tens now. I picked them up and placed them on my lap they hissed and tried to get away but I held it and began to treat their wounds. They ran from me once I gave them the opportunity. I opened a can of food and put it into a bowl. The cat instantly ate. I had time to take a good look at them. They had red and orange fur and a little brown here and there. They had black claws and what appeared to be a gold tooth. The bowl was empty and they ran away from me. They looked so scared but then transformed into a skeleton with ears and a tail. I backed away not expecting this. They cried and tried to hide in the corner. I didn't know what the hell this was but then it hit me. He's a neko? I slowly got closer. 

"It's okay I won't hurt you," I said trying to make them calm down. He cried louder. I heard him whisper to himself as he cried. I heard the word brother. I picked them up and held them gently. They tried to get away from me.

"It's okay no one is going to hurt you here," I said and scratched his ears. He bites me and crawled back to his corner. I chose to leave them be for now. I walked out and began dinner. I  served two plates of tacos and walked up to the neko with a tray. I was really careful once I entered. I pushed one of the plates over to them in case they would be hungry. They stared at it and I started to eat what was on my plate. They eyed the food suspiciously.

"It's not poisonous," I said. He didn't seem to believe me. I looked at my half-eaten plate.

"If you want to make sure it's not poisonous. can you have mine if you don't believe me," I said and placed it in front of them they took my half-eaten and I began to wonder what had happened to them in the past. I took their untouched plate and ate. We finished and just looked at each other.

"If you don't mind me asking but Why were you scared of me poising you?" I asked. They looked down.

"My brother tried to get rid of me for years but ended up selling me to you," They said after a long silence. The voice sounded male.

"I'm so sorry," I said. He just looked down.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Red," He said.

"You can stay here if you want, but if you want to leave then you are free to do that once your injuries have healed,"