Bill x nightmare

Nightmare sat against a prison wall in dreamtale. His au had made a reset and the first thing dream did was place him in the village's prison. He had already been beaten to the point every single bone in his body had a crack. He cried wondering why his brother wouldn't come and see what the villagers were doing to him. He cried being alone and cold. He was starving. He heard his cell door open and curled up tighter as he knew pain would come. It took two full years before dream decided to visit his brother and he was horrified once he did. He rushed to his brother's side.

"Nightmare what have they done to you?" Dream asked tears streaming down his face.

"The same as last time just worse," nightmare said. He was numb and broken. Dream looked at his brother fat tears running down his face.

"What have I done?" Dream asked silently. Nightmare was left alone once again as dream was gonna confront the villagers. Nightmare heard the commotion and his cell open. He looked up wanting to see whoever was down to torture him this time. He saw bill sans looking at him. He held out a hand that glowed

"I'll give you all the apples allowing for you to go corrupt again but I want one of my own choosing in return," Bill said. Nightmare didn't hesitate. He took the hand and bill snapped his fingers they were at the tree. Nightmare's mother was horrified by her son's state and allowed him to eat. All the apples both back and gold were devoured by him. Every single one was devoured. Bill smiled as nightmare began to corrupt again. Dream ran to the tree as he had felt the disturbance. Nightmare was once again overtaken by hatred pain and insanity. It caused him to go on a killing spree as he took revenge on the people who tortured him. Bill looked at dream.

"You know if you had visited nightmare the same day you placed him in that hellhole you could have seen them rape him. You would know what they did to him but you were too busy playing happy village to care," Dream was crying heavenly. He had been a horrible brother. The tree was disgusted as she went through her sons' memories. She removed dream reign over positivity and gave both powers to nightmare. Nightmare had killed everyone in the village and he had taken revenge. He was covered in blood so much blood. Bill found him passed out. He was 8 years old currently. Bill held nightmare and snapped his fingers cleaning the skeleton and giving him clothes. Bill held the kid against his chest looking at the mother and brother of said kid.

"Take him somewhere safe," The tree pleaded.

"Mom he can't he is dangerous," Dream said.

"And you would know that is safe or dangerous?" The mother said. She was angry but most of all disappointed.

"You are not a guardian. You couldn't even protect your brother so what makes you think you can protect emotions?" She asked. She was so disappointed. Bill brought Nightmare home. he was asleep and had turned back to his passive form. He had two big angel wings as now that he was the guardian of positivity would the golden apples give him their intended powers. Bill placed the skeleton in a bed in his mansion. He had taken the apple he claimed. Said appeal was Nightmare's soul. Bill smiled as he had placed toys in a room besides nightmares room. Bill didn't know if Nightmare was mentally a child because of the resets. He had no idea and decided to have the room in case. Bill sighed he told the servants he had to notify him when nightmare woke. It took two days and nightmare was startled he tried to escape. Bill was quickly notified and he found the scared child. He turned the soul of the other blue and lifted him in the air so he couldn't run off. Bill turned him around and saw the explosion of the terrified kid.

"Calm down will ya no one has permission to even look at you," Bill told while nightmare slowly calmed down. He relaxed and the tip of his wings grazed the floor startling him. He looked at his back and froze staring at the wings.