Chapter 3

Through the journey, Shen Wei just silents at her seat, ignoring Zhao Yunlan that driving towards the north to the Kunlun Mountain. Da Qing at the backseat is peacefully sleeping in his cat form like Zhao Yunlan introduced him as a cat and all the staffs before. Shen Wei didn't scare of this SID team because she already knew about their abilities through Chu.

''Prof. Shen, are you sure we never meet before?'' Zhao Yunlan suddenly asked, breaking the silence in his car when Shen Wei just silent through the beginning of journey.

Shen Wei smirks.

''Do you think we met before?'' Shen Wei asked back with her annoying feeling towards this guy.

Zhao Yunlan shrugs his shoulder for unsure.

''I am not sure because I feel like I saw you before but as I remembered from my memory, I never see you before or even dreamt of you,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

''Maybe you saw the similar face as me?'' Shen Wei tested.

Zhao Yunlan frowns.

''Similar face? I am not sure about that. Maybe... or maybe not...'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

Shen Wei turned her head to see the reaction from Zhao Yunlan to hear about similar face but that guy didn't show any sign of that guy knows someone with a similar face as her. That guy just focuses on the road peacefully without any guilty feeling towards Shen Wei.

'Is he didn't remember what was happened to my didi? Or am I saw it wrong on that night? Or is he really faking it and lied to me?' Shen Wei inwardly asked while staring on Zhao Yunlan's face.

''Why are you staring at my face?'' Zhao Yunlan suddenly asked with confusion to gaze the intense look of Shen Wei to him.

''Err... Nothing!'' Shen Wei replied and she quickly turns to the other side to look at outside of the window.

Zhao Yunlan nods a little and he focuses back to the road. But his mind is still thinking of Shen Wei's face that he is not sure where or when he saw that face before if Shen Wei said that he may see the similar face of her. He silently gazes to his side to see what is Shen Wei doing and he saw Shen Wei is texting with someone. He stares to the name on the phone as he has a sharp eyes.

'My lovely Chu ge? Huh! So he is texting with Chu? With that emoticons too? How lovely. But why am I suddenly feel jealous over them? I just know him and why is my heart aching to see him with Chu?' Zhao Yunlan inwardly asked to himself made him drown in the thought, almost caused them in an accident when his car went to the side.

''Chief, watch out!'' Da Qing shouted in his cat form as he sensed a danger at front.

Zhao Yunlan quickly steps on the brake and he sighs in relief to see his car is still on the side road, not falling to the downhill. But then he heard a hiss from his side. He turns to his side just to see Shen Wei that having a bump and bleeding on her head because of the hit on the dashboard of his car when he braked the car. Shen Wei keeps hissing for the pain and she touches on that wound.

''Oh, my! I am sorry, Prof. Shen to hurt your head. Let me see it now,'' Zhao Yunlan apologized while trying to pull Shen Wei to face him but Shen Wei swats his hand hardly that landed on her shoulders.

''Can you focus on the road? Be careful when you drive and stop for the rest if you are sleepy or tired!'' Shen Wei scolded for her mad and she wanted to get off from the car but Zhao Yunlan pulls her back.

''Stay still! I will treat your wound first! And I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am not sleepy and I am not tired at all!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded back.