Chapter 6

Zhu saw Zhao Yunlan that walking inside the hotel room of theirs with a widely smile. Zhu frowns a little before she gets Zhao Yunlan that sitting on the bed. Zhao Yunlan still drowns in his happily feeling and he didn't notice that Zhu is sitting at his side.

''Can you tell me what's happened to you and Prof. Shen? I tried my best to hold Chu longer to not let him back to Prof. Shen's hotel room. And you... What did you do at there for longer than I expected? Did you do something stupid to Prof. Shen?'' Zhu curiously asked as she can sense whereabout of Zhao Yunlan and she sensed Zhao Yunlan went to Shen Wei's hotel room.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head and he smiles again to think of that hermaphrodite girl that he had in that hotel room. After they talked, Shen Wei let him had her on that bed. The real love making. But still Shen Wei can't forgive him to kill Yezhun. However, they made a deal to know the truth because Zhao Yunlan is curious for what's the reason for him to kill his own bestfriend. But he didn't have a memory for that.

''Prof. Shen is not a guy, Zhu,'' Zhao Yunlan told made Zhu widens her eyes to hear that.

''What do you mean?'' Zhu asked back for her surprise.

Zhao Yunlan nods a little.

''Prof. Shen is a hermaphrodite girl that having both but her desire is to be a girl like you. I found my spouse, Zhu. The one that can control my desire over the guys. And that one is Prof. Shen Wei. I can't believe that she is my destiny. But she hates me too, Zhu,'' Zhao Yunlan told and at the last he sighed in frustration.

''What do you mean she hates you too?'' Zhu curiously asked again.

''She said her twin brother was my bestfriend that I killed about 10 years ago. But I don't remember anything about that Zhu except lately I remembered that I held someone's hand that having a similar face as Prof. Shen and his name is Yezhun. Prof. Shen said that guy is her twin brother and that situation is maybe on the night she saw us on that window. But I can't remember it further. I didn't know what's actually happened to me back then,'' Zhao Yunlan explained.

Zhu sighs.

''I didn't know it either, Yunlan. But your dad asked me to always look at you just in case you will remember what you lost,'' Zhu told.

Zhao Yunlan sighs too.

''He didn't tell you anything if he knows something about my lost memory?'' Zhao Yunlan asked about his dad.

Zhu shakes her head with a guilty feeling.

''It's okay, Zhu. I understand that,'' Zhao Yunlan replied with defeated to know the detail.

''Yunlan, are you and her... You know...'' Zhu didn't finish her words when she made a sign of couple is kissing.

''Beyond of that but I can't tell you, Zhu for our private life,'' Zhao Yunlan replied with his naughty smile.

Zhu laughs to hear that and to see the satisfaction on the face of Zhao Yunlan over Prof. Shen.

''Yunlan, do you think I can't sense what you did to her in that hotel room? I can feel your fire was ignited with uncontrollable desire through the time I was with Chu,'' Zhu stated and Zhao Yunlan laughs for that.

''Nice, Zhu! Your snake power is becoming powerful now to smell me and my spouse. Well, Zhu, don't tell the others yet about her as a hermaphrodite girl, okay? Only Chu knows her condition since they are actually...''

''Cousin! Chu already told to me and I wanted to tell you about that to not make you jealous over her anymore. But now I think you already knew it. So, I have nothing to tell you about them,'' Zhu told, cutting Zhao Yunlan's words.