Chapter 21

''Yezhun!!'' Shen Wei shouted in worry to see Yezhun in the hand of Gong Ming while Hun is laying on the floor with the bleeding chest and that evil energy is covering his chest right now.

''Hun! Da Qing!'' Zhao Yunlan called Hun that still conscious but in fully pain and also Da Qing that unconscious near Hun.

''How dare you to hurt what's precious to me!!'' Shen Wei shouted in mad and she summons her blade through the knife in her pocket made Gong Ming widens his eyes to see that familiar blade.

''Ghost slayer! You lied to me, Hun! You said she just an ordinary girl! Then this girl with me... Mian... You got your power back with her being your mate now and that ghost slayer with you! Then, that guy... Kunlun?'' Gong Ming asked with his surprise  and mad and he wanted to kill Yezhun with his sword but Shen Wei is faster than him.

Shen Wei is not the previous ghost slayer that can fall to any trick and slower in action. This Shen Wei is smarter than the previous ghost slayer. She moves faster towards Gong Ming and she strikes the sword in the hand of that old red dragon before she quickly stabs on Hun's chest.

''Xiao Wei! Jiejie! Hun!'' Zhao Yunlan and Yezhun shouted in surprised to see Shen Wei stabbed on Hun, made Hun screamed for the pain.

''No!!!'' suddenly Gong Ming screamed as well to feel the pain in his heart as that blade of ghost slayer stabbed on that green dragon, absorbing his evil energy from that heart of Hun.

''You think I didn't know you tried to kill him through your evil energy inside his heart? So that you can take my meimei as your mate after you frustrated over Mian that chose Hun, instead of you?! You planned to make Kunlun sealed Hun in that temple. So that you can take the throne from dragons kingdom after you killed the green dragon. The real Long Ming, Gong Ming! You are not qualified to be the king of dragons because of you are different from them, the red dragon!'' Shen Wei said in her dark aura face.

Gong Ming swallows hard while clenching his chest for the pain when he heard about the previous mate of Hun as well as his plan to seal this next king after the real Long Ming that he killed back then.

''You are the one who killed Mian, right? That red dragon!'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he has the memory of Kunlun now and the lost of Mian is also inside that memory.

Gong Ming laughs crazily.

''I didn't kill her! But she killed herself to protect this green dragon. I gave her that drink to give to Hun but she drank it by herself. She killed herself, not me!'' Gong Ming denied.

Zhao Yunlan smirks.

''You fool. Did you think she will give that drink from anyone to her own mate? Of course she will taste it first to not let her mate dies. But unfortunately, that poison drink killed her by unknown since no one knows that she got that drink from you, Gong Ming, the red dragon!'' Zhao Yunlan told his memory of Mian on the day Mian was dead.

Gong Ming laughs.

''I will kill you all to disturb my goal!'' Gong Ming shouted and he wanted to kill Zhao Yunlan but Shen Wei quickly pulls out the blade from Hun's chest and she strikes again towards Gong Ming made that old dragon defeated before he fled away in his dragon form through the rooftop of that apartment building, making the peoples at outside screamed to see that situation especially the huge red dragon is fled away from that apartment roof.

''Yezhun, meimei!'' Shen Wei called with worry to get Yezhun that suddenly falls unconscious.

''Yezhun,'' Hun called with worry too but he can't move to Yezhun yet. 

''Please don't worry, Hun. She just fainted for the scare. Maybe she is in shocked to see me stabbed your chest. She didn't hurt anywhere on her body. How about you, Hun? Am I successfully absorbed that evil energy from your heart?'' Shen Wei asked as she assured about Yezhun.