Chapter 24

''Yunlan, I think he sensed these items with us as well Hun and Yezhun. That flying thing they said now is him. You look at there, Yunlan,'' Shen Wei told while pointing her finger towards the window as they heard the rumors from the passengers of this plane about the flying thing at the side of this plane now.

''Oh, no! What should we do now? There are a lot of innocent peoples in this plane, Xiao Wei. How should we protect them all when we are still on the sky?'' Zhao Yunlan worryingly asked to Shen Wei.

''Maybe I can go out and trick him to somewhere else with my dragon form?'' Hun whispered.

''No, Hun! First, you may reveal yourself to all the peoples. Besides, you can't go out from the plane when this plane is still on the sky. You may danger the other passengers in this plane to open the door of this plane, Hun. The pressure on the sky may cause this plane to fall down uncontrollably,'' Zhao Yunlan replied with the explanation too to make Hun understands the situation of them now.

Hun sighs.

''Then, what should we do? I am afraid he may attack us on the sky,'' Hun said.

''Well, I don't think he will attack us on the sky, Hun. He already followed this plane about hours ago. He may not danger Yezhun to get her from the sky. He may wait for the right time of this plane landed to get Yezhun or maybe you, Hun. So, Yunlan, I suggest you to have an urgent talk with the pilots to make sure they land this plane like usual with careful. As soon as the plane landed, Hun, you trick Gong Ming to fly to the sky. Like it or not, Hun may reveal himself and I will reveal myself too to the others. Yezhun, you keep staying near me. And you, Yunlan, bring all of them, these passengers to the safe place. Ask a help from your staffs to clear the airport as fast as they can. Maybe you can ask a help from that police inspector too, Yutong. I am afraid Gong Ming will destroy this airport if he tried to get Yezhun on the ground and the peoples in the airport may be in a danger too soon,'' Shen Wei suggested.

Zhao Yunlan, Hun and Yezhun nod understand for the plan. Zhao Yunlan unbuckles his seatbelt and he walks away to get the pilots with the permission using his SID badge. Shen Wei holds Yezhun, soothing her now twin sister to calm down and to not scare of that red dragon as she will protect her sister very well.

About half an hour later, Zhao Yunlan backs to them and he tells the situation from the pilots that talked to the ground to the monitoring room to clear the airport as soon as possible. With that the pilots also connected Zhao Yunlan to Lin and the others in the SID for the help. Zhao Yunlan also asked his staff to contact Yutong for the help. They make a plan silently from knowing by the passengers in this plane as they didn't want to panic these passengers.

''I hope they are fast to clear the airport before we landed,'' Zhao Yunlan wished and they nod agreed for that.

''Hun, please be careful when you trick him. I don't want to lose you to him. I will take care of myself with jiejie. Please don't worry about me, okay?'' Yezhun said as he backs to Hun's embrace.

Hun nods with his smile.

''I will win the fight. With your jiejie with me to help too, I will win this fight. So please, protect yourself, okay my love?'' Hun replied and then he lands a kiss on Yezhun's lips.

Upon seeing Hun is kissing Yezhun, Zhao Yunlan also pulls Shen Wei for the kiss. Shen Wei that startled with her blushing face tried to object but the words from Zhao Yunlan on their lips made her defeated.

''I am afraid this is our last kiss, Xiao Wei. We don't know what will happen soon on the ground. This battle seems like a big battle for us. If this is the last kiss between us, please remember that I am always love you, Xiao Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan said made Shen Wei cries on their lips when she defeated to let Zhao Yunlan kisses her in a public.