Chapter 27 (Final)

Shen Wei looks at her twin sister, Yezhun and Hun that cradling with their baby, Mian while Prof. Zhao is excitedly to play with the baby. Zhao Yunlan also is so excited to play with the baby made Shen Wei silently sighs for frustration. She didn't know for many times she sighed now till suddenly Yezhun heard that sigh. Yezhun noticed the dilemma of Shen Wei while the others not.

''Jiejie, can you take care of my baby now? Hun and I have something to do for our coming works soon,'' Yezhun said while landing her baby on the laps of Shen Wei, startling that poor young professor while Prof. Zhao and Zhao Yunlan frown to see that sudden situation but not Hun that also noticed the same as Yezhun.

''She is jealous to see us have this baby while she hasn't,'' Hun whispered to Prof. Zhao and Zhao Yunlan at his side.

''Aaahhh... I forgot that I didn't prepare anything yet for our lunch. Well, I am going to the kitchen now,'' Prof. Zhao said and he hurriedly walks away to the kitchen while Yezhun pulled Hun to their bedroom, left behind Zhao Yunlan that smiling to see his wife with that jealousy and frustration feeling.

Zhao Yunlan knows that Shen Wei still frustrated for can't pregnant on their own child because of the price she paid to be the current ghost slayer. Zhao Yunlan knows his wife wants their own child too but Zhao Yunlan will not allow that since he didn't want to danger his wife's life to have a baby with that weak uterus and the ghosts might get kill his wife for that pregnancy when his wife is handling the wild ghosts sooner or later.

''Xiao Wei, do you want to have a child too?'' Zhao Yunlan suddenly asked made Shen Wei frowns to her husband.

''Err... But you didn't allow me to pregnant for safety, right?'' Shen Wei asked back to confirm.

Zhao Yunlan nods admitted.

''Supposedly yes I am. But I ask you if you want to have a baby with our seeds,'' Zhao Yunlan mentioned.

Shen Wei silents for a moment.

''How? I can't pregnant as long as I am being this current ghost slayer. I can't leave that position since I am connected to Yezhun and Hun now. And this baby too. That's my destiny to be this ghost slayer and to not pregnant even though I am a hermaphrodite girl which having the most fertile seed. But what the used to have that most fertile seed when I am myself can't pregnant?'' Shen Wei whined in frustration.

Zhao Yunlan nods and he embraces his wife in his hold while looking at his wife that cradling with Mian on her laps now.

''But we still can get our baby if you want, Xiao Wei. We still can do the other way to have our baby without making you pregnant. Do you want to have a baby with me?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei frowns again.

''How? Do you want to marry another girl? With Zhu like you engaged to her before?'' Shen Wei asked but now she has a full of dark aura with the jealousy to think of Zhao Yunlan used Zhu for his benefits.

Zhao Yunlan laughs.

''Of course not, okay! Enough with you alone to be my wife and my love, okay?'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

''Then? What do you mean by that?'' Shen Wei asked again with her sighing.

''Well, how about we do a surrogacy? We can use our own seeds but we used a surrogate mother to carry our baby. She will pregnant for us, for you. She will carry our baby through the pregnancy and when she delivered the baby, we can get it to raise. You can breastfeed our baby by your own. You can cradle with our baby like this,'' Zhao Yunlan suggested.

''That surrogate mother will not take our baby after she pregnant and delivered to our baby soon?'' Shen Wei asked to confirm.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head.