Chapter 23

''Why are you making them to be with us instead of separating them to another country, Yunlan?'' Shen Wei asked her curiosity when they arrived in the hotel on that night.

''And why are you let them staying in the same hotel room with us now, Xiao Wei? Are you want to avoid me from getting you on this bed? We can have our earlier honeymoon, Xiao Wei through this journey,'' Zhao Yunlan asked back with his teasing made Shen Wei stuttered with her blushing face.

''Err... Well... I just didn't want that red dragon senses them in the different room and may get them soon like what was happened when we left them at my apartment,'' Shen Wei replied.

Zhao Yunlan laughs a little.

''Then, it's same with me. I want their energies are hidden from that red dragon with our energies near them,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

Shen Wei nods with her relief sigh to hear that reason.

''Thank you, Yunlan to think of their safety first,'' Shen Wei said.

Zhao Yunlan nods with his smile but then he teases on Shen Wei once again.

''Then, how will we sleep in this room with two only single beds now?'' Zhao Yunlan asked again.

''Errr... we can share, okay? I will sleep with Yezhun and you with Hun,'' Shen Wei replied.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head disagreed with Shen Wei made that poor professor frowns. 

''Instead you share with Yezhun and me with Hun, how about we share together and Hun with Yezhun? We both are couples, okay. Aren't we already slept together for a few times now? Or you want to let me be a gay again to sleep with this handsome dragon?'' Zhao Yunlan suggested with his teasing to make Shen Wei jealous, adding the flaring up on the face of Shen Wei.

''I agreed! Jiejie, you sleep with Yunlan and me with Hun!'' Yezhun interrupted while wrapping her hand on the arm of Hun and Zhao Yunlan nods agreed as well as Hun made Shen Wei defeated.

''Okay, okay! Just don't stay farthest from us! And no intimate scene in here, okay?!'' Shen Wei warned to Yezhun and Hun but then Zhao Yunlan teased her.

''Like this one?'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he landed a deep kiss on the lips of Shen Wei made Yezhun and Hun laugh to Shen Wei that now has a very red face for the sudden kiss from Zhao Yunlan.

''Pervert!!'' Shen Wei scolded and she walks away to the bathroom for her shower besides to hide her red face now for her embarrassing to get that kiss from this pervertness chief.

Zhao Yunlan just laughs on the bed and he leans his body to get a short sleep after through the day of travel to this country. They four got the task to find those pendants and rings from this country, Japan since Zhao Yunlan wants to get back to their country as soon as possible with protecting Hun and Yezhun too. But unfortunately, those pendants and rings are a lot from this country unlike the others got the task in different countries.

Zhao Yunlan sent his staffs by partnering with the archeological teammates. So that, while they are finding those items, the SID staffs can protect the archeological teammates too. Da Qing is with Qian, Guo with Hu Yang, Zhu with Dr. Huo, Chu with Prof. Zhang, Sang with Congbo while Lin and Wang are left in the SID with Prof. Zhao for anything.

But Prof. Ouyang joined Prof. Zhao in the SID as he heard about the trouble the SID and Shen family got about that red dragon. Of course he is worried for his precious ex-student, Yezhun. He didn't want to lose Yezhun anymore. Since Yezhun studied under his supervision about 10 years ago, he already makes Yezhun as his precious student and adopted son. And now is his adopted daughter that will work with him after this problem settled and when Yezhun already ready.