Chapter 16

''Uhukk... Uhukk...''

''Prof. Shen?'' Qian called as she saw Shen Wei coughed after a few minutes her professor lost the breath, made Zhao Yunlan and the others that crying over Shen Wei's death at they thought hurriedly get Shen Wei at the backseat of Zhao Yunlan's car.

''Xiao Wei!'' Zhao Yunlan called with worry.

''Yun...lan... I am... fine...'' Shen Wei said with her smile to see Zhao Yunlan at her side as she got back her breath.

''Xiao Wei! You scared me for death. You are not dead yet,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his whining and crying to see his lover is coming back now.

Shen Wei shakes her weak head with her weakly smile.

''That blood potion I swallowed has melted my frozen heart back. It's take time to give an effect. That's why I lost my breath while that potion processed,'' Shen Wei told in her weakly voice.

Qian nods understand for the function of the potion that naynay gave to her.

''I am glad you are fine now, Prof. Shen. I thought naynay mistakenly gave me this potion when we saw you lost your breath,'' Qian said.

Shen Wei shakes her head.

''She never make a mistake, Qian. She knows what she gave to me. Yunlan, continue the journey and Qian, continue give me that potion every time my breath stuck because of my heart froze. But if after 10 minutes I am still not breathing, that's mean I am died,'' Shen Wei told the function of that potion.

Qian nods as well as Zhao Yunlan and the others.

''Let's go now!'' Zhao Yunlan ordered to all teammates.

They hurriedly back to the cars and continue the journey. Zhao Yunlan at the backseat keeps holding Shen Wei in his arms. Shen Wei smiles to feel the warm body of her lover.

''Yunlan, I am sorry to worry you so much,'' Shen Wei said at the backseat, ignoring Chu, Qian and Da Qing at front which Da Qing is in his cat form on the laps of Qian.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head.

''Don't apologize to me, Xiao Wei. Whoever saw their lovers died in front of their eyes, they will feel the same as me. I am sorry to make your life in a stake in this journey to save Yezhun and to tame Hun,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

Shen Wei smiles while holding her own pain in her heart that wounded by that stab.

''I already knew this is happened to get that sundial reincarnation because amongst all the hallows, only sundial reincarnation needs a price to pay to get it from that village. And only the ghost slayer's blood can bring that sundial to the human world,'' Shen Wei told.

''You mean, you knew this since the beginning?'' Zhao Yunlan asked in surprised.

Shen Wei smiles.

''Not really. When I saw naynay near to Qian on the first day I saw Qian, she invited me to that village. Naynay told to me about that village and sundial reincarnation with her. She told to me about that ghost slayer who used his blood to tame that dragon but she didn't tell me that blood also to revive Mian like we heard now. And naynay also told to me that if I have a lover, I need to ask my lover to stab me, not me myself. So that Hun will not get me as his mate. At that time I didn't know that I can talk to Hun with my blood on that knife. If I know that, I will do cut my palm and have a talk with him before the journey,'' Shen Wei told what was happened before.

Zhao Yunlan nods understand.

''And now Hun keeps talking in my mind but I can't hear him clearly. My mind is too faded to hear the surrounding me including to hear your talk, Yunlan,'' Shen Wei added made Zhao Yunlan surprised that Hun is talking to Shen Wei through the time.