Chapter 26

After a week of the battle with Gong Ming, Prof. Zhao married these two couples on that weekend as he can't stand with their passionate and intimate loves in his house. The invitation of Shen Wei, Hun and Yezhun to live with him in that Zhao house made him can't sleep well through the week for their love making when his own son can't resist Shen Wei on their bed. So, Mr. Zhao hurriedly married them and he installed the sound proof in their bedrooms. With that, he can sleep well now.

Today, Yezhun and Hun are not here in this house after a month they live together as husband and wife. Hun brought Yezhun to his kingdom when he got to know that Yezhun is pregnant of his child. Yezhun needs the dragon aura in Hun's kingdom to pregnant and soon to deliver the baby at there. Shen Wei is busy with her work in the university while Zhao Yunlan is busy with the big case. So now, Prof. Zhao is lonely again without these two couples in the house.

''Haihhh... I am so boring now, Ouyang Zhen! They all are busy with their lifes. I thought with them live in my house, I can have a friend to talk in the house. But now... haihhh... I am alone again,'' Prof. Zhao whined to Prof. Ouyang in the university when he visited his friend in his friend's office made that friend laughs to Prof. Zhao.

''Xinchi, you forced them to get married earlier, right? So you need to face this situation too, okay? Besides, Yezhun is pregnant now. She will bring the child to you to raise soon. So, you will not be lonely again especially when she is starting her work with me and Hun with Yunlan. Who knows maybe after Yezhun gave you her baby, then Wei also will follow to give you your own grandchild,'' Prof. Ouyang reminded and Prof. Zhao also laughs to think of that.

''But Wei can't pregnant. Her womb is not stable to carry a child. They went for a check up but the doctor said she can't carry her own child in her womb for her weak uterus. I don't know I can have my own grandchild or not,'' Prof. Zhao whined again.

Prof. Ouyang sighs.

''Her seed is the most fertile, right? Doctor has confirmed it, isn't it?'' Prof. Ouyang asked to confirm as he knows everything about his friend's family.

Prof. Zhao nods.

''What the use of the most fertile seed when she herself can't carry her own child in her weak uterus? Just if she is not being a ghost slayer, her uterus may be healthy till now,'' Prof. Zhao replied with his frustration.

''Shen Wei didn't ask to be the ghost slayer, Xinchi. And she didn't ask to have that weak uterus now. But what to do. That is her price to be a ghost slayer since it may danger her. Luckily that sundial reincarnation caused her uterus to be weak for that stab on her heart. So that, no ghost can get her unborn baby in her womb when she faced them,'' Prof. Ouyang reminded.

''Yeah, I know that, Ouyang,'' Prof. Zhao replied but still frustrated.

''Xinchi, are you frustrated to get a daughter-in-law that can't carry a grandchild for you?'' Prof. Ouyang asked back as he feels his friend is frustrating over Shen Wei that once being his friend's precious student but then Prof. Zhao shakes.

''I am not frustrating to get her as my daughter-in-law because I love her as my own daughter. I just frustrated that I can't have my own grandchild with my own bloodline through Yunlan,'' Prof. Zhao said his frustration.

Prof. Ouyang sighs to hear that and pats on the shoulder of Prof. Zhao while giving a cup of tea to his friend that he prepared.

''What to worry, Xinchi! Now we have a lot of technology. They can try the insemination process to get their baby with their own seeds but the chance is still low for Wei's weak uterus and it also may danger Wei for the pregnancy. I know her uterus is not good and the pregnancy can danger her life after she is being a ghost slayer now. But there are also the IVF process and surrogacy. Have a talk with Yunlan for that and I am sure he will agree for that. Of course he will not let his wife to danger her life just to pregnant on their child. He may find the solution too to have their own child, Xinchi,'' Prof. Ouyang mentioned.