Chapter 9

Zhao Yunlan feels embarrassing to face all the teammates today since his fainted over the headless ghost spread to them all. Why not when Congbo saw that on the last night during his walk to have a pee near the bush. He was surprised to see Zhao Yunlan suddenly fainted when he saw Shen Wei and Da Qing at there with the SID ghosts couple. Of course if Congbo knows something, it will be spread to the others like a wildfire.

''Congbo, stop your teasing over Chief Zhao. He is already embarrassing to face us all now for his scare over that headless ghost, Congbo,'' Shen Wei advised but Congbo can't help to laugh again.

''I still can't believe it, Prof. Shen. How can a leader of SID is scared of a ghost? Isn't he has two ghost staffs in his SID?'' Congbo said.

Shen Wei sighs to know that as she didn't know how to stop this whistleblower from laughing to Zhao Yunlan.

''Excuse me, Congbo! He is just scare of headless ghost, okay? He never scare of the others. If not his mom was dead with a headless at that time, he may not be scare of that ghost,'' Da Qing backed up Zhao Yunlan as he heard Congbo laughed to his master made Congbo surrendered to laugh and he quickly apologized to Zhao Yunlan.

''Never mind of that! My fault too to scare of headless ghost,'' Zhao Yunlan admitted.

''Enough with that laugh, Congbo! Respect him as a leader of SID! All of us have our own weakness. Even you have a weakness too, Congbo! Don't laugh to the other's weakness!'' Dr. Hou scolded made Congbo surrendered again and he quickly apologizes to all for his rude to the leader of SID.

Zhao Yunlan pats Congbo's shoulder and he walks into the cave to lead them to do their work in the cave to find that hallow. Shen Wei slowly releases her energy to trace that awl of river hallow but her energy is pulled into the broken pillar of nature, made the others frown especially Sang inside the watch of Zhao Yunlan.

''So, that headless ghost told the truth that hallow is in there! How can it is in there when the last I saw it on top of the pillar,'' Sang said as he saw that energy of Shen Wei is pulled into the pillar of nature.

''I wonder how was that man B broke that pillar,'' Shen Wei said.

They nod agreed as they knew the story from that headless ghost through Shen Wei on this morning during their breakfast. Of course Shen Wei told to them with the explanation about that broken pillar of nature which can pull the souls of humans if they get closed to that pillar of nature. Shen Wei tried to trace that hallow as careful as she can but then she stops them all.

''Stay here! Don't walk closer anymore! That energy from the pillar of nature will pull your souls soon,'' Shen Wei ordered.

They stopped their walking and they look at that pillar of nature which now buried underneath the human skeletons.

''Sang Zhan, Gelan! Are you ready now to go inside that pullar of nature to get that hallow from there?'' Shen Wei asked to the two SID ghosts inside Zhao Yunlan's watch.

''We are ready, ghosts hunter!'' Sang replied.

Shen Wei sighs.

''How many time I told you to call me by my name or at least Prof. Shen,'' Shen Wei whined and Wang chuckles from the watch of Zhao Yunlan.

''They just respect you, Xiao Wei!'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''Not like you, chief that always called Prof. Shen as Xiao Wei even in front of us all!'' Chu interrupted made Shen Wei's face flares to red for her embarrassing to be called as Xiao Wei from Zhao Yunlan.

''Of course I will call him with Xiao Wei since he is my lover, you know!'' Zhao Yunlan claimed Shen Wei as his made Lin laughs to him.

''Are you admitted now that you are a gay, chief?'' Lin asked as Zhao Yunlan always denied his feeling over the guys but now this chief claimed Shen Wei as his lover, unknowingly to Lin that Zhao Yunlan is still straight to love Shen Wei that hermaphrodite girl, not guy.