Chapter 13

After the talk with the others, Chu agreed to continue the next journey after he heard about Yezhun. Like Shen Wei, Chu also misses his cousin, Yezhun. Chu also agreed to not kill the dragon like the government asked them as he didn't want they mistakenly kill Yezhun, the one that related to Chu and Shen Wei. After they made an agreement to save those dragons like Hun expected, they changed their plan to not tell the government and do with their own plan.

''Chu ge, you help me to lead the protection at here. Wang and Sang, I need you to guard the way from above. You don't need your bodies in there. Please let me know if the sunset comes. Da Qing, I need you too inside there. If something happens to me, please smell the way out through Wang and Sang. Only you can lead the way through the smell of your colleagues. Qian, you are needed in there. So please follow us. The others, please stay here till we come back,'' Shen Wei ordered but the words of if something happens to Shen Wei made not only Zhao Yunlan, but all of them frown with curiosity.

''Xiao Wei, what will happen to you in there that you need Da Qing to lead our way out?'' Zhao Yunlan asked his curiosity.

''Errr... Nothing. What I mean is if something happens. You know, when we go inside the Ghost Village, anything can be happened. So, let's prepare, right?'' Shen Wei said while trying to hide the real happening soon since she already knew what will happen to her if she wants to get that fourth hallow, sundial reincarnation for this mission.

Zhao Yunlan just nods as he agreed for that reason. But still in his mind and his heart, he feels uneasy for those words like something will be happened to his now lover that he didn't know what. And he also didn't notice that Shen Wei is hiding something from him.

''Why are you bringing Qian as well?'' Congbo worryingly asked to see Qian has a paler face to go inside that Ghost Village which they can't see where is the way in and Qian still can't believe that she will go inside the village of ghosts, not human's world since she only an ordinary girl which weak and nothing special about her.

''She is needed in there to get that hallow. She is related to that hallow. The one that we need to deal inside is related to her in her life. So, Qian, please don't worry. I just need you in there to confirm my relationship with Yunlan. You'll know later when we meet that person inside. Just I hope she will help us to get that hallow, the sundial reincarnation,'' Shen Wei said to them all especially to Qian that still confused to get the order to follow Shen Wei into that Ghost Village.

Finally Qian sighs in relief to know that she is just needed to meet the person she knows but she didn't know who is the one that Shen Wei mentioned about. But as she trusted on Shen Wei, she nods agreed to follow her leader into that supernatural place. As the plan was made, they are separated to two groups with the group of Shen Wei enter that supernatural place while group of Chu is waiting at outside of that place which is the military cemetery.

''Xiao Wei, are you hiding something from me to be here now?'' Zhao Yunlan whispered his curiosity at Shen Wei's side as they entered that Ghost Village.

Shen Wei smiles.

''Well, you'll know later. Just trust me, okay?'' Shen Wei replied.

''Can I trust you that still having a love hatred to me?'' Zhao Yunlan asked again made Shen Wei stops her walk to face Zhao Yunlan.

''Aren't you trusted me now?'' Shen Wei asked back.

''How about you to me? Do you still having that love hatred to me since now you know that I didn't kill Yezhun,'' Zhao Yunlan continued to ask without answering to Shen Wei's question.

Shen Wei sighs.

''Yunlan, I knew the truth now. You already remembered your lost memory. But it's happened too sudden. I still can't arrange my feeling to you. Just I can confirm that my love to you is more than the hatred now. Even before you told to me that you already remembered it, I already love you more than my hatred to you. I already hoped that you are not the killer to my didi. Yunlan, I love you. So please trust me for whatever happens after this. I need your trust in here, Yunlan,'' Shen Wei said her feeling right now.