Chapter 2

Shen Wei stirs in her sleep on that night. The meeting with Zhao Yunlan brought back her memory with her twin brother. She dreams of her twin brother on that night. Yes, that nightmare comes back after a long years she didn't have it. Shen Wei saw her brother ran towards her and hugged her tightly before her brother told that good news to her.

''I made it, jiejie! I am successfully made it!'' Yezhun, the twin brother of Shen Wei said with his excitement face to successful in his research.

''You made it? You mean your research?'' Shen Wei asked back to confirm.

Yezhun nodded.

''I experimented on those animals and they changed as expected. Then, I injected that cure potion and it's successful. Tonight, I want to test on me and Yunlan will help me to inject back the cure potion. I wonder what am I gonna be with that mutant gene, jiejie,'' Yezhun excitedly said again.

''Test on you? Didi, please don't do that stupid test. You don't know what will happen to you, didi,'' Shen Wei worryingly replied.

''Jiejie, I will be fine. Yunlan will be with me and he will help me, okay? Trust me, jiejie,'' Yezhun assured.

Shen Wei sighed in defeated.

''Please be careful, okay? If you are not confident, don't do it,'' Shen Wei reminded.

Yezhun nodded with his smile. He hugged his sister once again and then he kissed the forehead of his sister. That was the last kiss from Yezhun to Shen Wei. On that night, Shen Wei felt worry more and more to her brother made her decided to stalk on her brother's did in the laboratory of the bioengineering university building. Shen Wei walked to that building and she sighted to the window of that laboratory.

''Didi?'' Shen Wei said as she saw Yezhun on the window with Zhao Yunlan was holding her brother's hand at that window which her brother was hanging on the air.

Shen Wei hurriedly ran towards that building to get her brother but then, she saw Yezhun was falling from that window with Zhao Yunlan's body was hanging on the window, looking to the ground.

''Didi!!'' Shen Wei shouted in her dream as well as in the reality life made her rises up from her nightmare.

''Shen Wei!'' Chu called with worry while shaking Shen Wei's shoulders to wake up her.

Shen Wei turns to Chu and she quickly hugs Chu while crying heavily on the shoulder of her cousin, Chu Suzhi.

''Wei, are you dreamt of Yezhun again? Is the meeting with the chief has triggered your memory about your didi?'' Chu asked.

Shen Wei nods.

''Chu ge, why is he didn't recognize me? Or he just faked himself to not recognize me, to not recognize Yezhun?'' Shen Wei asked.

Chu sighs.

''I don't know, Wei. He never mention about Yezhun or his friend with us. Only Da Qing is his closed friend since we know him, no one else. Wei, Yezhun already left us for 10 years now. Can't you forgive chief?'' Chu said.

Shen Wei shakes her head.

''I can't forgive him, Chu ge. I lost my didi in front of my eyes because of him. If not him killed my didi, I may not lose my didi. You see now, Chu ge! I can't find my didi,'' Shen Wei cried again.

''Wei, you can't find Yezhun now. He already dead, Wei about 10 years ago. You saw him fell off from that window into that deep river. The police can't find his body. Impossible he is still alive with that deep river and he fell off from the high level,'' Chu persuaded.