Chapter 14

''Yunlan,'' Shen Wei called with worry to see Zhao Yunlan on the air, hitting by that energy from the sundial reincarnation.

Naynay smiles to see that familiar energy which she knows. She looks at Zhao Yunlan on the air while the others are worryingly sick to see Zhao Yunlan screams for the pain. Shen Wei looks at naynay that smiling to her.

''Please don't worry, ghost slayer. Kunlun's energy in this sundial reincarnation just found back the owner. Back then, when Kunlun sealed that dragon in his temple, he used his energy to activate this sundial reincarnation. Before that, ghost slayer used his blood to tame that dragon after his twin sister was dead by unknown. With that blood of ghost slayer, that dragon can see Mian with him in that temple. So that dragon will not be wild in the temple when Kunlun sealed that temple. But unfortunately, when the blood of ghost slayer ran out from this sundial, that dragon was being wild again. So the villagers used the pendant of ghost slayer to wear to that guy which almost similar face as Mian named Zhu Rong to be Mian to tame that dragon. That dragon was good for the meantime till that Rong betrayed him by stabbing his heart. With that, the monk of Kunlun used the last energy of Kunlun into this sundial to seal that temple once again since no blood of ghost slayer can be used to tame that dragon,'' Naynay told.

''Then, you said if I want this sundial reincarnation, I need to use my heart blood because it is to tame that dragon too like the previous ghost slayer did?'' Shen Wei asked to confirm what she knows about her blood will be used for this sundial reincarnation.

Naynay nods.

''Naynay, who are you actually that you know much about the ancient dragon, Kunlun and ghost slayer, and that Mian...?'' Qian curiously asked as she can't believe that her grandmother knows about that.

''Qian, my granddaughter! I am your naynay. Long long long century naynay. I hosted your naynay since the beginning. I am your grand-grandma from long centuries ago. You are my grand-granddaughter. I lived on the ground till this sundial reincarnation is being wild about 10 years ago made me forced myself to live your real naynay's body. That's why she is died on that day about 10 years ago,'' Naynay told the truth.

Qian sighs to hear that.

''Prof. Shen, you know about my naynay?'' Qian asked to Shen Wei and Shen Wei nods admitted.

''I knew it after I saw her near you when the first time we met. She came to the ground for sometimes to make sure you are safe,'' Shen Wei told.

''So, for this time, the sounds and the movements in the house... all from your did, naynay?'' Qian asked.

Naynay nods admitted.

''I am sorry if I scared you for that sounds and movements,'' naynay apologized.

Qian shakes her head.

''You are not, naynay. I am glad can hear that because it made me strong, not afraid of ghosts,'' Qian replied with her smile.

''Good to hear that. Well, ghost slayer, what's your relationship with that chief?'' Naynay asked to Shen Wei that looking back to Zhao Yunlan with worry face.

''He is Prof. Shen's lover, naynay,'' Qian tol on behalf of Shen Wei that didn't reply to naynay.

Naynay nods understand.

''Soon, it will be ended. He may confused at first but I believe he can adapt with that new energy within him soon,'' naynay told.

Shen Wei nods understand. As told by naynay, finally the process ended and Zhao Yunlan falls to the ground. Shen Wei hurriedly gets Zhao Yunlan that landed on the ground with his own legs. He smiles to Shen Wei to see that same face as he saw in that process made Shen Wei frowns if Zhao Yunlan is changed to be Kunlun now.