Chapter 12

''Xiao Wei, where is your knife? Let me see it,'' Zhao Yunlan suddenly requested as they entered into their room in that guesthouse after they are back from that museum.

Shen Wei startled to hear that request as she thought Zhao Yunlan wanted to kill himself to ask her knife now.

'Is it confirmed that he killed my didi?' Shen Wei inwardly asked for her startling to hear that.

''Why you want my knife?'' Shen Wei curiously asked.

''Let me see it,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''Why? I will not give it to you unless you tell me for why are you asking that knife of mine?'' Shen Wei replied with her scare.

Zhao Yunlan sighs.

''Xiao Wei, you keep hiding your plan for the next journey. And you know what? I remembered all the thing happened on that night and about me and Yezhun. Just now give me that knife. Let me see it,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''You... You remembered all?'' Shen Wei asked.

''Yes, I remembered all. So please give me that knife now,'' Zhao Yunlan stated without telling the further made Shen Wei scare more.

Shen Wei swallows hard as she is afraid if her thought is becoming true since Zhao Yunlan promised to her to kill himself if true he did kill her brother on that night. As Shen Wei is afraid if Zhao Yunlan is really a killer for her brother which now she can't accept that since she loves Zhao Yunlan, so she tried to hide that knife. Zhao Yunlan sighs in anger as he wanted to confirm something with that knife but Shen Wei seems like to hide something from him.

''Yeah! That sling bag!'' Zhao Yunlan mentioned as he remembered Shen Wei always put that knife in that sling bag of hers.

Zhao Yunlan quickly gets that sling bag before Shen Wei but Shen Wei tried to prevent. Zhao Yunlan is not a patient guy when he throws all the things inside that sling bag on the bed. As he saw that knife, he quickly gets it before Shen Wei. Shen Wei that afraid if Zhao Yunlan kills himself as he promised hurriedly tried to get that knife from Zhao Yunlan while arguing to him. That argument with the knife on Zhao Yunlan's hand caused Shen Wei unconsciously scratched the arm of Zhao Yunlan with that knife. But then, Zhao Yunlan takes back when Shen Wei tightly held that knife caused Shen Wei's palm hurts by that knife. Immediately their minds heard that voice.

'Shen Wei! Zhao Yunlan!'

''Who are you?'' Both Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei asked at the same time to hear that sudden voice from unknown.

'I am Long Hun, the ancient dragon from 5,000 years ago. That knife was mine before the current ghost slayer took it from me. I was hibernating in the Kunlun temple after that monk sealed me at here. I lost that knife after my previous mate tried to kill me with that knife,' Hun told in their minds.

''Long Hun? Kunlun temple! That dragon in the old temple that they asked us to kill, Yunlan,'' Shen Wei unconsciously said made Hun interrupted with his anger.

'How dare you to kill me at here when I didn't harm you, humans!' Hun said with his anger.

''You didn't harm us? Hey dragon! You did harm us back then. You harmed the government in our place! You escaped from that place just to kill the humans!'' Zhao Yunlan asked in anger to hear that dragon didn't harm the human.

'I was escaped? When? I never go out from this temple as that monk sealed me with the energy of Kunlun,' Hun replied with an explanation.

''Then, who did it if not you?! They saw a dragon on the sky with white color. They shot that dragon but it ran away. Which dragon still in this world if not you, the one in that Kunlun temple!'' Zhao Yunlan told in his mad to hear this dragon denied it.