Chapter 22

''Chief, I got the missing case in SID that you asked me to find it. We got this case together with our journey to find those hallows to kill that white dragon, Yezhun. I am sorry, chief that I didn't alert of this case since we all were in a hurry at that time,'' Wang apologized as she told about the case that Zhao Yunlan asked her to recheck as soon as her chief entered the office in this morning.

Zhao Yunlan widens his eyes to hear that news and he looks at the file from Wang. Shen Wei looks worryingly to her lover to see her lover is surprised like that.

''This case... Oh, my! We missed the important case and we let a lot of innocent lifes lost for our careless in handling the case!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded made Wang shrinks to her chief's mad.

''Yunlan, don't scold her! Like she said, all of you were in a hurry at that time. Of course she or anyone can miss this case. Besides, at that time, you had another case that also important. If we didn't find Hun and Yezhun at that time, we may not know about this red dragon, Yunlan. The ancient ring with your dad which belonged to Zhu Rong will not revealed this evil energy from Gong Ming if not Hun woke up from his hibernation. So, whether this case comes first or that case came first, both can cause the death of innocent peoples. Without Hun and Rong, we may can't find Gong Ming as fast as we have now,'' Shen Wei said her opinion.

Zhao Yunlan nods defeated with his sighing.

''Okay, okay! I am sorry to scold you, Wang Zheng. I know we can't turn the time back but we can do for future. Wang Zheng, call all of them to the meeting room. We will have an urgent meeting now,'' Zhao Yunlan ordered as he apologized.

Wang nods and she walks away to call all the staffs. Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei also walk to the meeting room. Shen Wei texted to Hu Yang to get the attendance list for her coming class after the lunch hour since she can't go for the class teaching now. She is needed in this meeting now after she just came here for the lunch time with her lover at first. But now she is indirectly involved in this meeting too.

''Alright! Since all of you are here now, let's me announce you all that we will handle this new case. Actually not new because it's clashed with the case in our journey to kill that white dragon for government and it's related to Hun and Yezhun. So, guys! We may have another journey now but we may separate this time,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''What is that case? Is it related to that red dragon?'' Zhu asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''Zhu, I want you to call the police station that this file came to us. Ask them whether they got any evidences like those pendants and rings. If possible get all the names and information about the victims that they know in their list,'' Zhao Yunlan ordered.

''Okay, chief!'' Zhu replied.

''Lin, I want you to track this evil energy from worldwide and plot to me whereabouts of this energy is spreading,'' Zhao Yunlan ordered again.

Lin nods understand and he quickly opens his laptop in the meeting room and does his work.

''Xiao Wei, I want you to cancel the classes for this week and we will have the next journey for a week at least,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his order.

''Err... me too?'' Shen Wei asked in surprised.

''Yes, you too, Xiao Wei. I believe I need you to see the ghosts just in case,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

Shen Wei nods in defeated as she just came back for the lecture class today and now she needs to cancel all her classes again.

''Chu, Xiao Guo, go to my house to bring Hun and Yezhun to here now,'' Zhao Yunlan ordered again.