Chapter 10

Shen Wei got a call from her supervisor, Prof. Zhao when she is in the room with Zhao Yunlan as they arrived in that guesthouse in that late evening. Now they are in the Southeast from the previous place of hallow which is from the cave of pillar of nature. After they found that awl of river hallow, Zhao Yunlan decided to move directly to the next destination to find the third hallow which is guardian lamp.

Shen Wei agreed to move on that day instead of resting for another day since that place is just a few hours from that cave to the Southeast. Shen Wei prefer to find the other hallows faster as she wants to confirm about that dragon and if possible she wants to save that dragon from the kill. Besides, she didn't want to face Zhao Yunlan when the hatred is stroking in her heart to think of her younger twin brother that died because of Zhao Yunlan.

Every time she heard Zhao Yunlan mumbled Yezhun's name in his sleep, Shen Wei will feel frustrated and the hatred inside her heart is pressuring her to hate Zhao Yunlan more and more. She can't control herself to hate herself as well to fall in love to Zhao Yunlan but at the same time she knows that Zhao Yunlan is the caused of her brother is dead.

But for Zhao Yunlan, he can't believe that. Because for him, logically thinking if he is the bestfriend of Yezhun, then why is he killed his own bestfriend? If true that Shen Wei told to him that Yezhun asked him to inject the cure, why did he kill Yezhun? So he can't believe that he killed his own bestfriend.

The more Zhao Yunlan can't believe is when he saw his dad in that laboratory as well before he saw Yezhun jumped from that window. That memory is still puzzling to him made him confused whether Yezhun killed himself by jumping that window or Zhao Yunlan pushed him from that window. It's different with Shen Wei saw on that night and what Zhao Yunlan saw in his dream.

''Shen Wei, what is my son doing in that room? You said you just arrived in that guesthouse and wanted to take a shower. That's mean you are in the bedroom, right?'' Prof. Zhao curiously asked.

''Err... Yes, prof, I am. We are sharing a room with Da Qing as well,'' Shen Wei honestly told.

''What?! But, Shen Wei, you know he knows your didi, Yezhun... Well...'' Prof. Zhao stuttered as he didn't scare of Shen Wei to share a room with his son because of Shen Wei is a hermaphrodite girl because he still didn't know that Shen Wei is a hermaphrodite girl, but he is afraid for the relationship of Zhao Yunlan with Yezhun which Shen Wei hated his son after that incident on that night she lost Yezhun.

Zhao Yunlan that heard the name of Yezhun from his dad through the loud speaker that Shen Wei made quickly gets that phone, made the words from Prof. Zhao stopped in the middle.

''Dad, you know Yezhun and I are bestfriend, right? And you know that Prof. Shen and Yezhun know me. But why are you let us meet in this case when you didn't want him to stay near me?'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked.

''Err... Yunlan, I...''

''And why you didn't tell me that I know his twin brother before I met him?'' Zhao Yunlan asked again, cutting the words from Prof. Zhao while referring Shen Wei as he since Shen Wei said only Chu knows that she is a hermaphrodite girl, not guy like the others thought.

''Yunlan, there is something that I can't say to you which you should find it by yourself,'' Prof. Zhao tried to explain.

''I should find it by myself? Then, what were you doing in that laboratory on that night of he jumped from that window, dad? What did you say to him on that night that caused him jumped that window in front of my eyes?! I saw you, dad on that night. I remembered that scene but I can't hear your words to him at that time,'' Zhao Yunlan mentioned made Shen Wei widens her eyes to hear that from Zhao Yunlan, different from what she saw on that night.