Chapter 25

''You! Get out from him!'' Shen Wei shouted to the minister, startling the others including the teams of SID, archeological and police officers at that place as well as Zhao Yunlan and Yezhun but not Hun.

''Xiao Wei, why are you shouted to the minister?'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked.

''That's not minister who is ordering you and them to hand over me but that one is a ghost. Wild ghost that possessing that minister now,'' Hun told to Zhao Yunlan made them all surprised especially the government peoples at there.

They all look at that minister who is now shaking his head to deny it. But Shen Wei didn't stop at there to see they all can't believe Hun's words.

''You want to hide yourself within him now? I think you can't hide yourself now if you see this with me,'' Shen Wei said and then she summons her blade made that minister's voice suddenly changed to a female voice, surprising more to the others since the ghost slayer's blade can pull out the wild ghost within the human's body.

''No, no! Don't pull me from him! Let me stay within him,'' that female ghost pleaded with crying but Shen Wei still pulls her out from the minister's body.

''You can't stay within him, Lee Yoona. You are already dead. Your place is not here but in the underworld,'' Shen Wei said as that ghost is outside of the minister's body.

''You said what name? Lee Yoona? You said Lee Yoona? Is she here now?'' suddenly that minister asked with his tearing eyes when he heard that familiar name.

Shen Wei nods with her frowning and then she looks at that wild ghost before she looks back to that minister to know the reason of that ask.

''You know her, Minister Lee? That ghost, Lee Yoona?'' Shen Wei asked in surprised.

Minister Lee nods.

''If true I guess with that name, she is my daughter. My rebellious daughter. She killed herself when I tried to marry her with my choice. She didn't want that man. My mistake to force her at that time. Now I lost her forever in my life. I regret my did to her,'' that minister told.

Shen Wei looks at that female ghost for the answer and that ghost nods with her tearing eyes.

''I am sorry, ghost slayer. I miss my dad. I want to stay with him. I know I already dead because of my impatiently emotion. I left him behind and let him suffered alone. I regret my did to kill myself at that time. Now I can't go back to the human life to stay with him. So, I stay within him since they buried my body,'' that ghost told made Shen Wei nods understand.

''You want to talk with him before I send you to the underworld, Lee Yoona? You are not belonged in here in this human world, Lee Yoona,'' Shen Wei asked before she said the reason that ghost must leave this human world.

''Can I talk to him?'' Lee Yoona asked to confirm.

Shen Wei nods. That female ghost smiles with her nod. Shen Wei smiles as well as Hun that also can see Lee Yoona now.

''Minister Lee, please hold my hand now. Your daughter wants to talk with you before I send her to her supposedly place,'' Shen Wei requested from Minister Lee.

The others didn't bat their eyes to see Shen Wei and Minister Lee, one of the important government peoples that came to them now to get those dragons but now they saw something weird but amazing in their eyes. The other government peoples can't believe that Shen Wei can see and talk to the ghosts. Even Shen Wei can send the ghosts to the supposedly place, the underworld.

''Yoona? Is that really you, sweetie?'' Minister Lee asked as he surprisingly saw Lee Yoona in her ghost form.

Lee Yoona nods while crying to talk with her father now. Shen Wei just lets that father and daughter to have a talk now before she sends Lee Yoona to the underworld. The others surprisingly look at Minister Lee that talking to unknown but they know that unknown is Minister Lee's dead daughter, Lee Yoona. They are more surprised to see Shen Wei sent the wild ghost to the underworld after the talk between these father and daughter.