Chapter 36

August 25th Seoul

________________12.30 _________________

" Come on, get going."

" Okay fine, but I'll be back as soon as I get a hold of that book." Releasing a sigh you leaned towards Xander, giving him a big kiss, before letting yourself out of the house.

Your mother had convinced you to get some fresh air, she'd noticed your frustration throughout the day, and just how much sleep you lacked after that letter.

Walking the short distance there was to the subway station, you climbed aboard the subway quickly taking a seat before it began to move.

Reaching inside the pocket of your long beige, knitted cardigan you pulled out the folded piece of paper Mi Yoon had given you. Unfolding it with ease, you let yourself read the following in a whisper to yourself.

" Nam-Dong library... here I come." leaning back, you tried to relax in the midst on the all the motion. This 25 minutes subway ride would give you a bunch of time to think about the recent events, not to mention its possible future outcomes.

__________25 minutes later ____________

Yawning, you stretched your body with a wide gesture. You had already exited the subway, and was now located in Nam-Dong subway Station. Pulling out your phone, you taped in the address on maps before letting it lead you to your desired destination.

The Library was at a reasonable destance, located only 2,3 km away from your current location. With a decent walking speed you were able to make it there under 30 minutes total.

The building in front of you was short in height, and small in size. At first glance you'd have never guessed it was a library. Shrugging off the exterior appearance, you walked directly through the door, activating the tiny bell, who signaled the entrance of a new costumer.

Walking to the front desk, you were greeted by the librarian. " Welcome, and what can I do for you." in front of you was a beautiful woman in the front reception. She seemed to be the same age as you, in her late 20s. Her hair was blonde, and set in a messy, yet decent ponytail, leaving a few strands loose.

" Hi, um, I'm here to pick up a book that was ordered." Her beauty was astonishing, fair skin, brown eyes along with the blonde hair, she almost seemed unreal.

" Name please."  She demanded in a sweet voice, accompanied with welcoming smile.

" Y/N- I mean Shin Hari. " Your name almost slipped.

Typing away on her keyboard, she seemed concentrated on the task at hand, not at all suspicious about the fake name you'd registered with. Well it wasn't entirely fake, considering the fact that she was real, but she just wasn't you.

" Perfect, I see she ordered 'Blind in love.' is that right." she stated.

" She?" you asked.

" Hari is a regular customer here, so I know it's not you, but don't worry it's not the first time she made someone else run her errands for her." She said with a genuine smile, leaving you in relief for not being accused of fraud.

" OH, really? " you responded in surprise, chuckling right along her.

" Okay, I don't have the book in with me here, but it's on aisle six, on one of the high shelves, the authors name is Pepper Williams, so it'll be easy to find since that aisle is from M to Q." She informed.

" Thank you so much for the help miss... "

" Please, call me Jimin." She corrected with another genuine smile.