prologue

Life takes such an unnatural turns that sometimes it seems so gloomy n difficult to cop up with the situation. But then its life, and we are gifted with it only for once. So leaving other things aside, be it misery, pain, discomfort, sometimes the stoicness and so many other dejectries ,to live it with complete zeal and gusto.

***
Sidharth entered his home winding up his office . Completely forworn and famished to the core.
Sidharth Walia, a 33 year old software engineer. Being a software engineer is quite a tough job when you hail from a middle class family, also his almameter doesn't have the prestigious IIT tag in it. So basically he is a middle class engineer working at a pay grade of 60,000 per month. In which he has to run the expenses of the whole house.There are fair number of people in the house, parents, a child and a wife!It becomes slightly difficult to run the expenses because by the end of the month , the money runs out but the needs n requirement hardly satiates. Something or the other remains unfulfilled.

Parents are not in much of needs and high maintenance , but with age, their medicines and old age complications cost a lot.
The child is still small but a small child has its own separate expenses. Only a parent can tell how many expenses are associated with a small child. His son Arav, has just started going to school.

And wife! Or a second wife to be precise. She is not very demanding, a very simple girl.
***
" aaj late ho gya? " she handed a glass of water to him in between her kitchen chores.

"meeting thi" he gurgled loosening his tie and marching out of the kitchen, famished to the absolute core.

"aap change krlo main khana lagati hoon. "she exclaimed ,pulling her hair into a loose bun and stuffing the pallo of her heavy embroided saree into her waistband. Sana was not used to wearing such heavy sarees rather she wears simple n plain printed sarees. Not at all gaudy. She wore it coz some guest came in the evening, so to look presentable she draped that particular saree.

Sana, Siddharth's second wife. Yes, you heard it absolutely right, Siddharth's second wife. Siddharth's first wife, Sonia, who was also sana's elder sister lost her life to a painful terminal disease 3 years back. Siddharth was shattered ,completely devastated with her demise.

An year later his parents tried every possible way to coax him to get married for a second time, not only for him but also for the sake of their grandson. He was too small to be deprived from motherhood. But Siddharth was admant enough to put their proposal at dismay. He wasn't ready at all. He was still grieving at the loss of his deceased wife. But then with a lot of persuasion ,ultimately he gave up n became ready for a second marriage.
And thats when destiny bring them together.
Two years, After the passing of her elder sister, Sana's parents thought of fixing her marriage with Siddharth. They felt that this would be the right decision as Siddharth will get a partner. And Aarav will get a mother. And who can take care of Arav better than Sana.
Initially Sana refused for this relationship but  after a hefty session of pacification and entreaty, she  agreed too for the wedlok. Though the decision she made was driven half heartedly.
***
She started putting the dinner on the table for him. And served him the dinner as he sat there on the chair. After having his dinner he straight went to the kitchen and started doing his utensils.

" main kr dungi... Aap chhod do please" she mutter standing behind his huge frame trying to take the utensil from him.

"its ok main kr lunga.... Tum jake aaram karo bht raat ho gyi h. " he said not looking at her, fully engrossed in washing utensils .

Sana huffed n gave up. She went inside the room to change into her night wears.

"aarav kaha hai? " he asked as he entered inside the room after checking upon the main gate of the house, whether its locked properly or not.

"vo aarav aaj mummy papa ke kamre mein khel rha tha and khelte khelte vahi so gya. Main lene bhi gyi thi usko but Maa ne kha aaj usko vhi sone du. " she replied making the bed n placing the pillow properly.

"hmmm" he hummed and went towards her slowly.

He moved close to her , grabbing her from behind and started kissing her on her neck. She flinched a little but then got comfortable, turning towards him ,she tilt her neck to give him more access into her. Snaking her arms around his neck.
Soon he opened the hook of her blouse n started kissing her fervently. She opened his shirt button the next moment. The sexual tension was at its peak.

"try not to wear a saree at night. It makes me struggle a lot. " he grunted, freeing her from her blouse, under which she was wearing a simple while cotton bra. Nothing fancy n exotic at all.

"hmmm" she nodded with a mewl. Pulling him more into her. unbuckling his pant he again groped her and pushed her back on the bed.

Removing her panty which was the last piece of cloth on her body ,he swiftly entered her making her wrap her legs around his waist.

They fu*ked each other ever so casually. After reaching the zenith. He came out of her n moved away from her and went into his slumber after a hectic n tiring day. She too slept few minutes later after him completely wary after an eventful day.

They are used to it, its like a normal regime for them to become intimate n have sex. This is what supposed to be the end game of a nuptial. Isn't it?. Consummation is the only string that complete a pragmatic conjugal bond. Yes,but  Only pragmatic not from any emotional point of view. For them, they are husband wife and intimacy is a yet another modesty of a connubial.
*************
Hey guys! So here im with yet another story. And its going to be a short story 😇😇....please render ur love n support to this also.

Do vote n leave ur valuable comments in the comment section.