chapter 10

Siddharth had come home from office. Today, he was a bit extra tired, but his face was shining differently, Sana brought him water. After drinking water, he took off his shoes and crumble the socks and placed them inside the shoe hole, sliding them into the shoe rack afterward. After that he went to his father who was busy watching news, touching his feet. He patted his back n caressed his head in return.

"khush raho beta.... Aur btao office mein sab theek? " he asked removing his specs from his eyes.

"ji papa.....infact there is a good news!" he replied with a glee.

"good news! Kya good news hai bhai?" he questioned in anticipation n excitement, taking a glance at his mother who was feeding Arav his dinner.

" i.... Finally got promotion! " he exclaimed with a content smile. Looking at his mother and his wife who was in the kitchen and turned around immediately listening to him.

" congratulations congratulations! Ye to sach me good news hai bhai.... Dil khush kr diya bete. "

"thank you papa"

" hey bhagwan! Maine to prashad bola hua tha mata rani ka.... Mera bache ki sunli mata rani ne..... Bete kal leke chalio mujhe mandhir.... Maththa tek ke aana hai maine" she voiced joining her hands in deep gratitude looking upward.

" ji mummy bilkul le chaluga....kal main jaldi aa jaoga" he replied hugging his mother.

" papa ponotion ka ota aee? " the little munchkin asked wobbly with a morsel still in his mouth.

" bachche phle kha lo... Khate waqt ni bolte... Gale me atak jayega" he sat beside him and kissed his palm.

"kha lio... Dekho... Aaaaaa" he showed opening his mouth his mouth azar..... all empty .

" good.... Promotion mean jaise ab aap nursery se kindergarten me jaoge.... Wse hi papa bhi ek class se dusri badi class me jayege" he tried to make him understand.

"ooooooo....meya bhi potion hoga? " he replied casually filling his mouth with air.

" hmmm... Potion ni promotion my love" he sniggered ruffling his soft baby hairs.

" but.... Papa ek problem ho gyi hai" he said running his hand into his hair.

" kaisi problem bete? " his father asked a little bit anxious.

" nhi aisi koi badi baat nhi hai.... Vo muje parso banglore jana padega.... Since mera promotion ho gya hai, so meri company ki jo banglore wali branch hai, waha pr new trainee ka recruitment hai.... So boss mujhe waha bejre hai as a host n for recruitment also. Ek mahine ke liye jana padega.... " his eyes immediately went to sana who was setting the dinning table for him.

"ek mahina!.... Kafi lamba time hai" his father said thinking for a while.

"hmmm... Training thodi lambi jayegi" he replied

" chalo ab kaam hai to jana hi padega"saying so he went to his room.

" aapka khana laga du? " sana asked with a smile on her face. She was genuinely happy for him.
And it is a matter of being happy. husband getting promoted, then the wife will be happy, wouldn't she?

" haan please bohot bhook lagi hai. Main haath muh dhoke aata hun. " he said and went for the same.

Coming back to the dinning table, he made himself comfortable and immediately started to relish his meal. He was damn hungry after all.

" tumne kha liya? " he asked muching in between.

" nhi abhi khaogi" she replied softly.

" wow! Besan ka halwa! Tumne bnaya? " he voiced looking at the delectable desert.