chapter 23.

Time flies but the momentum remains somewhere the same, the memories are enhanced making our heart parched for some more of them and mind reflects the importance time and the need to spend it with our closed ones. Cherishing every bit of them.
***
2 years later
"agar tum mil jao zamana hmm hmm hmm hmm" sidharth hummed the song checking himself out in the mirror. He applied gell to his hair, that made him look like an adonis. The song in his husky voice was coming out as a temptation to his wife. Who stood at a distance from him.

"chhod denge aap? " sana asked squinting her eyes looking at her husband from the past 10 min who was so busy in visualising his own beautiful feature and perfect physic. Taking proud upon himself, as it seems. But something was different today. She felt weird listening to the song from him . May be she was thinking too much of that sort . But the past few days were nothing but perplexing to her own sanity, she was getting so obsessively  nuts and protective towards her husband. It all started with the other day when sidharth was on a call with one of his close female friend, he was constantly laughing and talking as if she was the only person whom he was yearing for so long in his life. She even came home day before yesterday and it added nothing but fuel to sanas fire of envy and possesiveness.

"what? " he asked fixing his shirt in his jeans.

"jiske liye gana gaya ja raha hai " she mumbled with a smirk , pretending to be casual.

"kis ke liye gaa raha hu matlab? Its just a song i guess...what do u mean by that.? " he questioned back. Eyeing at her skillfully. She looked so beautiful in her unkempt morning attire. Her caramel colour satin night gown. Creamy luscious skin sparkling and glowing in the morning sunlight that peeped inside the room from the window. She roamed across the room looking for a rubberband to tie her hair into an updo. Bending and stretching her body in a certain way. Creating a desolation to his calm and dormant mind. She had gained a few kilos in the past 1 year . Not that she had a become that extra chubby but plumper than before. Her lush plush and volumputous body made her look even more delectable and a sight to behold. Her bosoms playing peek a boo from the thin strap camisole that she was wearing underneath the translucent maxi shrug. But loved her the most in Indian attires Especially in sarees, though she had started to wear the other attires as well that she used to wear before marriage ,be it jeans or one piece long dresses.  She dazzles in each and every attire she wears. But sarees were something he personally loved on her. On the contrary, disliking it when they cuddle or have their coitus. Still, he had a thing for sarees.

" nothing, even i have just asked. Abhi main kuch puchhu bhi nahi! " she exclaimed, strugging her shoulders and went pass through him shuffling with things on her dress table. It took him a moment to contemplate what she just said coz he was busy gawking at her ardently. He took few steps in her direction gropping her from behind.

"kya ho gya hai! U r turning into a typical nagging wife. Chid kyu rahi ho? " he husked rubbing his noseon her shoulder. She took a breath, the proximity was special and momentous for her so she refrained herself from uttering anything that may hinder or spoil their moment. She wanted it so badly, but time was narrating a different scenario for them.  They need to get ready to rush for their work place.

"im your wife!, typical or exotic , does it matters to you? " she whispered, sharply after a moment. He made her turned and took her lips for a swift kiss. His hand rubbed and pinched on her hips.  She clutched his coller tightly ,her nails crashed onto his neck in the process. Giving him the much required hints about her tangy mood. He pulled back slightly,fisting her mane causing her head to pulled back , hovering over her face his rough lips still on her plum ones

"complaining or what? " he husked on her lips ,tightening his hold .

" its u who's complaining about me turning into a nagging wife " she hissed feeling his hold loosening on her mane.
"maine to koi complain nhi ki even when our plans for an outing and dinner lands up in vain only because of your work and meetings and fir finally jab waqt milta hai to apke dost aa jate hain. Maine kuch bola? ! Nhi na " she remarked, pushing him away. She blabbered what she had  since so long in her heart. Typically because now she wasn't the same Sana as before. She had became blant and sassy then she used to be . Though not like those typical nibbling and clingy ones but she had induced this possession over her husband over this period of time.