chapter 18.

"namaste aunty" two women standing at the threshold of sidharth's house, one looked around in her 30s and the other seems to be of Sana's age. Sana's mother in law scrutinized them from head to toe in an attempt to get a recollect abour the fact that if she had seen them before in her life. But nothing cross her mind regarding the two identities standing at the doorstep.

"namaste! Kisse milna hai puttarji apko? " she asked finally, not able to recognize them.

"aunty sana hogi ghar pe? Main sana ki friend hoon and ye meri badi behan" she informed her, with a reluctant smile.

"achacha... Andar aao na beta, sana ghar pr hi hai. Main bulati hoon. " she muttered getting so kuch elated and excited all of a sudden. She called sana out, who was in her room. She made them comfortable on the couch in the living area. They sat there on the couch and look around the house. It was a small, simple yet cosy and beautiful house from inside. The interiors were sobar and not much gaudy as people now adays prefer their interiors ,just to follow a bizzare trend. Within few minutes, Sana came there with an anticipation in her mind about the people came to meet her.

"naina!!! yaarrrr.... What a pleasant surprise . And Vandana di, aap bhi aye ho! Kya baat! " she exclaimed, extremely excited and amuzed to see her school bestie and her elder sister after so many years. They gave each other a bone crushing hug. Sana felt so happy seeing her . She hadn't met any of her friends in these two and half years of her marriage. Though she was in touch with few of her friends though phone calls and social media app like whatapp but never really tried to meet them . The reason were many and but her disputed relationship with her husband was the main among the lot. She became secluded in her own camouflaged space that she even refrained herself from being social and meeting people.

"kab aai tu jaipur se? Tu job karri thi na vaha. " she asked

"pichle mahine! And ab to permanently delhi hi settle ho jaogi ? She muttered witha wink.

"delhi me? Job switch karri hai tu? " sana questioned, as she assumed it to her job related reason.

"haan vo bhi and there is one more crucial reason." a soft blush bestrewed her cheeks.

"What? " sana asked impatiently.

"Aree im getting married! Shadi karri hoon main! " she declared, finally taking a deep breath. Hiding her blush with her laughter.

" oh! My goodness! congratulations naina! Kab hai shadi? "

" next month! And ye card meri shadi ka... Rukk main teri sasu maa ko hi dungi. Vrna tu akele hi aa jayegi. " she sniggered, and went her Mother in law.

"badhai ho betaji!... Khush raho! " her Mil Wished her with all the love and affection .

" sana beta, baitha inko main chai banati hoon, tum bache baitho aur baat karo " she said, and marched towards the kichen to arrange some tea and snacks for the guest.

"Aajao! Baitho, main bas do minute mein aayi ,mummyji ko pata ni hai nasta kaha rakha hai, main help krdu unko " she excused and went inside the kitchen for her Mother in law.

"sana kitni badal gyi hai na! Pehle kaisi thi na ekdum alhad, jhalli and carefree type, abhi to she looked so responsible. " vandana told naina, looking at Sana's retreating figure. Minutes later sana walked out of the kitchen. And joined them in the hall.

"kya hua! Aap dono mujhe aise kyu dekh rhe ho? " she asked, looking at the amused expressions on their faces.

" vandana di bol ri thi ki tu kitta change ho gyi hai. And im like agar Sana ka ye haal hai to mera kya hoga!" she literally said in astonishment.