chapter 1

With the rise of the sun. Sana started with her daily chores. All the morning rituals ,be it waking up early in the morning,making tea for everyone in the house. Keeping Siddharth's belongings n ironed clothes at his place, preparing his their breakfast and tiffin. Taking a bath herself, making Aarav bath, Arav's breakfast n tiffin, preparing Aarav for school, giving medicines to her parents in law and preparing their breakfast saperately as they are not allowed to have much oily stuff, she does everything. This was the whole of her life nowadays . Well from the past 2 years to be precise.

"Sana?...." sidharth bowled while sitting on the edge of the chair, leaning forward to tie his shoe laces.

" aarhi hoon ek minute! " she yelled from the living are keeping Aarav's tiffins in his bag pack and water bottle  hung around his neck.

"mumma! U know dadi kitte zor zor se khante leti hai... M daal gya tha raat ko, fir muje aapki yaad aai" the cute little munchkin blabbered in his gibberish accent. Standing still scrunching his nose in front of her like the most obedient baby ever.

" Acha! Darr gya mera beta. Pr pta hai mumma to aai thi aapko lene raat me but aap neeni krre the dadi ke paas" she made him wear his back pack .

"aaj aapke pass hi shouga(will sleep with you, today) " he muttered pointing his tiny fingers in her direction.

" acha abi jao dada ji wait krre h aapka bahar.... School ke liye late ho jayega warna hmmm, bye"

"bye mumma" he ran outside waving at her.
*****
" Aaj main jaldi aa jaoga, so ready rehna tum. " he said normally while looking into his file. Today they have to attent a family function. It was her cousin's engagement. So, quite important for them to attent the function.

"theek hai.... " she replied looking at herself in the mirror and combing her hair. No unnecessary words nothings just simple reciprocation to each others queries. This was how their space has been.

Sidharth left for his office n sana got occupied with her daily routine.

Is this also an aspect of marriage that married people are like? Don't they care about each other's feelings, dont they care about being in each other vicinity ?. Well, considering their case, It wasnt that they don't care about each other. They don't mind being around each other. But there is something that is missing between them, which neither she was able to understand nor Siddharth. That one lost piece of jigsaw puzzles was still missing and they are unable to find it even after two year of their marriage. Nor did they tried to quest.
*****
Later in the evening sidharth entered in his room in a jiffy, the fact that he was late by his stated time, so he was in a hurry.
On the other hand Sana was also getting ready. Today she was looking absolutely entheral n divine in the plane shimmery navy blue colour saree with black plunging neck blouse. An eye candy for the beholder. Had someone else been in place of Siddharth, then today he would have mesmerised to core. She looked that bewitching. But siddharth being Sidharth, was still engrossed in his own business. Its not that he did not see her or didn't noticed her. Somewhere Siddhartha was looking at her with his own eyes particularly taking a glance at her from time to time, but he was not showing that his eyes went on her and she was looking beautiful. the fact was he didn't felt the need n requirement to compliment her. And thats the loophole, the crudeness still needs to be refined.

" ye bandh  kar do please... Mujse ni bandh ra" she finally asked him to help her out with the hook of her blouse.

" wait.... Aa rha hu abhi " he responded ever so casually to her plea, buttoning his crisp white shirt in the process n running his hands into his hair to set them manually. Again it was quite a normal task for her to ask him to do that. Even he didn't feel any inhibitions doing such things for her, quite normal it was . They were husband and wife after all and it wasn't at all awkward for them to enter into each others privacy.
Of course they get intimate for that matters . Haven't they seen it all! Aren't they close enough! Are they? Well! physically yes.... A big yes . They are quite active when it comes to physical imtimacy but aren't they supposed to be emotionally close as well. It doesn't required as of now. This agenda they have at the back of their mind.

He stood behind her n close the hooks of her blouse with uttermost concentration, well not on her but on the hooks instead!

"hogya... Chale? Late ho jayege wrna."

" ho gya bass... Im almost ready " she chipped setting the folds of the saree for the last time, looking at herself in the mirror.

" chalo"

"Aaa... Sindoor?...i think!.... Reh gya" he muttered looking at her hair partition. With a reluctance,

"oh! Sorry... Ek minute" she quickly went to her dressing table n filled her partition like any other make up means.

Soon they left for the function.
Reaching the place they got dispersed in meeting n greeting with all the relatives n friends.

"sana! Yaarrr kaha the yaar tum? Kabse wait krre h! " her cousin Nishtha asked her as she approched them.

" traffic itta tha na ke puch mat" she replied genuinely.

"chal acha ye chhod... Aur bta how have you been? 4 mahine ho gye tune darshan ni diye"

" bass yarr ghar ke kaam me time hi ni mil pata. Kabhi mummy papa, to kabi aarav, kuch na kuch laga hi rhta h" she voiced plainly, pressing her lips in a thin line. A little disappointment was evident on her face.

" oh!.... N what is this glow haan! U have turned even more beautiful then before. Kya baat hai! Say na.... Are u expecting? " she teased her waggishly. With a tinge of excitement.

" expecting? What do u mean! " she asked nonchalanty narrowing her brows.

" idiot!... Imean tu pregnant hai right! This glow on ur face, this says it all" she whispered near her ears just to refrain the crowd from their personal talks

" pagal hai kya tu... Aisa kuch ni hai. Aur rhi baat glow ki to its all due to make up n secondly main konsa jyada bahar nikalti hn, ghar pr hi rehti hn jyada tarr" sana exclaimed irritatingly, clearing the air. Well according to her!. They were using protection. Didn't they! And they were not even trying for a baby yet. Like they don't talk about it to be precise.

" acha theek hai... Don't be so cranky haan... Main to fir khri hn... Mood swings b horre h tuje" she deckled on her one last time, with a laugh. It was solely a matter of healthy banter between them. Nothing serious.

" vo isliye coz im chumming u idiot!" she slapped her forhead lighty, n started to laugh as well.

" lets go naa... Kuch khate hain. Bhook lagi h" sana pouted looking at the buffet.

" dekha! Ab to tuje bhook bhi lagi h itti tej....girl! tu chums me b pregnant hai kya i wonder. " she said jokingly n that was atrocious.

With that sana rolled her eyes in annoyance and marched towards the buffet to satiate her hunger.

To be continued.....
**********
Hey guys !

Do vote n leave ur precious comments below n let me know if you like it or not. ♥♥♥♥♥♥🙏🙏🙏🙏

Love u all❤❤❤❤❤❤