chapter 3

And she! She was all tears, devastated to the core. But why so much pain? So much!  she was a married woman, just came across this desruptive and calamitous news of her miscarriage out of an unplanned pregnancy. Isn't it quite incoherent n inconsequent?! They were not even trying! They didn't even discussed to each other about having a baby. Why was she feeling so much for the loss? Their loss!. It was a part of them. His part in her body. That she was ought to nuture. But why she was feeling guilty? Was it her mistake that she was so so engrossed in her own plight, and solitude that she completely forgot to feel her baby. His presence , that she was completely unware of. Was it all becoz of the unknown n unseen tension between them? Isn't it due the lack of communication n companionship between them? The unsaid emotions and lack of care towards each others emotion. They never shared their insight to each other. Their bond lack the affection, the warmth to be each other's better half. It was more like a responsibility for them. A ritual most probably . Now all these things were actually getting onto her nerves. It was too depressing ,melancholic and baleful. She was continuously looking at the message on her screen, tears falling on the screen one after another making her vision blurred.

" main aapko hospital ke bahar hi milongi... My appointment is almost over. " she typed the reply with glossy eyes.

"Sana..... since you misscarried before 6 weeks of ur gestation sac.You don't need much medicine help. But you have to take good care of yourself. Eat healthy, iron n folate rich foods are must and try to avoid food that are cold in potency,coz that can aggravate ur cramps. And stress bilkul ni lena hai. Jitna ho sake try to be normal. Jitna kush n normal rahogi utna jaldi your body n mind will recover from the loss, and will prepare itself for a rainbow pregancy. Hmmm" she said with a smile of assurance.

Sana just nodded her head categorically. Weeping her tears with the back of her hand ,she finally left the cabin. Her mind was succumb to innumerable thoughts. All these thoughts were coming through her mind like a movie. She couldn't even think about what to do. All zone out and blank. Once again life took a turn just like 2 years ago. Once again things were changed . Her life changed completely. she doesn't want anything from her life. Or may be she does a lot ! And didn't get what she was  supposed to get. She was tired. Tired of all these things of this relationship.

She was walking partially aimlessly across the hospital corridor. Eyes still wet. Just then she collided with someone and lost her balance due to the collision and she staggered on her feet. Only to witness her husband infront of her.

" sana... sambhal ke. Dhayan kaha hai tumhara? Gir jati abhi " sidharth muttered holding her firmly in his strong arms while saving her from falling.

"woh.... Sorry! I... I didn't know... " her lip quivered in vehement. She became too emotional seeing her husband. Well that was indeed an emotional moment for her.

"what did the doctor said? Tum theek ho na! And ro kyu rhi ho? " he voiced weeping the tears at the edge of her eyes with his thumb. His questions were legit. Her face looked devasted n gloomy. He got worried seeing her like this. It somewhere hurted him to see her like this . "But why? What has the doctor told ?what has she told her? why is she so upset?" he thought

"kuch...kuch ni.... Please ghar leke chalo. Muje ghar jana hai" she literally pleaded to him, tightly fisting his shirt over his biceps. Looking at him with teary eyes.

"yaah! Sure... Chalo" he said holding her from the shoulders and took her near the car. He made her sit in the car and put her seat belt on.

She sat there still, no moment nothing just stoic expression throughout the journey .

Reaching home she straight away went to her room. At that time both were alone at home and arav was gone to school and his parents were gone to his elder brother's house. He too lived in the same city.

Siddharth followed her to their room. As he entered the room. His phone rang with his mother's call.

"maa ka phone hai... Talk to her, she was quite worried about you. "he said extending his hand towards her.

"aap baat krlo please! Bolo main theek hoon. Jab vo aa jayegi main khud baat krlugi. " she sniffed opening the pin of her saree from her shoulder. Standing, facing her back to him.
Her mother-in-law was also worried about her. That's why ,while she was sitting for the doctor's appointment, her mother-in-law called her several times to inquire about her condition.

He went out of the room pointing yes towards her and started talking to his mother and told her that everything was fine for now. After that he returned to the room.

Coming back he march towards her and pulled her towards him, making her face him. She was looking downwards. He hold her chin n make her look at him.

" sana!...kya kaha hai doctor ne? Please btao.... Ab mujhe tension ho rhi hai god dammit. " he raised his voice holding her cheeks, his pitch was high this time. But not  out of anger or irritation , in worry instead.
She was still terrified with whatever was going on inside her, how should she bring it out, how to tell all this to him! Whatever that has happened to her, whatever has happened to both of them. But then its inevitable. She needed to do it. It would be helpful to her as well. This burden might get lessen to an extent. May be!

" i lost my baby.... I miscarried him or her" she screamed yanking his hands away from her cheeks.

"What!? " his whole body was succumbed to shock. He couldn't believe what went to his eardrums .

"i was pregnant.... Im still somewhere. And flushing out my baby " with that she looses the last strand of control over herself. This was it. She can't take it more. She was broken right now. And Perhaps she herself did not even know that the reason for her breakage and disintegration was not only this miscarriage. This crude n frigid relationship was an equal participant to the mental destruction of hers. She started crying hysterically holding his coller.

" shitt.... You were.... you...pregnant ...my baby! " he was fumbling with words.... Still couldn't believe what she said.
Completely emotional . He didn't understand. How to take that, what has happened to him? His baby! He lost his baby. But the thing that made him and the situation more noxious n dreadful was, sana's condition. She was all broken. She looked shattered. But whom to blam for it? Was he reason for all this!? "he thought for a second

To be continued......

*****************
Hello everyone! How was the update? 😇😇😇
I hope it was worth reading.
Next part will have sids pov towards this marriage.
Do vote n comment if you like it or not.
Love u all ♥♥♥♥♥♥