chapter 5

Only a woman can understand a woman's misery and a woman is a woman's enemy. Both the statements are contemporary and coexist's as well. One can decide or choose to be either. Whereas the prior one is more of a hypothetical telepathy that sometimes we as a human ;woman specifically, manifest n sometimes we do not. Thats quite natural and not every women is gifted with the same.
And the latter one is more of a stain to describe the apalling side women emancipation.
***

"sana,.... Bete kyu ro rhi itna. Bas bete chup hoja. Hogya hogya... Bass rote ni" she was continuously rubbing her back, while pulling her head towards her chest n caressed it with the other hand with outermost affection. Making Sana cry a little more. But this time she felt more relaxed n soothed. Human nature! Isnt it?This is what happens when you are very sad, upset and crying. Someone comes and caresses your head or provide you any sort of empathy , love n affection , you starts to cry harder

"dadi... Mumma ku oi oi krri hai" Aarav who was coiled up in Sana's lap, said taking his head out of her chest n wiped her tears..

"Mamma nhi ro rhi beta. Ap jao and hand wash krke aao, fir lunch krenge. " Sana said wiping her tears off n putting him down on his feets, giving a faint smile to him.

"itna pareshan kis baat ka hona bete, teri to galti nhi hai na...aur aise to kai aurato ke saath ho jata h. Hamare jamane me to bht hota tha. Aur to aur tab to doctor be itne nhi hote the to aksar aurton ko pta hi ni chalta tha. Bad mein unke kai kai bache bhi ho jate the. To darne aur ghabrane wali kio baat ni hai. Aage se bas apna dhyan rkho aur koi bhi baat ho mujhe ya sidharth ko bta. Humein pta hona chahiye beta! "
Her mother-in-law explained it with great amourness n understanding.
Sana really consider herself lucky in many things. She has got very good and sensible mother in law.

"hmmm. Par pta ni mummy ji mujhe kse ni pta chala, matlab jara sa bhi ehsaas ni hua. Aur hota bhi na agar aap muje doctor ke paas jane ko na bolti. " she sniffled recalling the whole scenario once again in her mind.

"Main keh ri hoon na bete aise hota hai. Akshay (her elder son) ke paida hone se phle mera bhi miscarriage hua tha, main tujhe btao. Aur meri saas ho bht chant aur tonak mizaj ki thi. Kitni khari khoti sunai muje! Pr main teri tarah rondu ni thi. Sunti rhi ek kaan se durse se dafa krti rhi"she said in a very caricaturish manner n giggled after that, making Sana laugh as well.

"aur ni to kya. Jis cheez par bas na ho uske piche apni zindagi thodina kharab ki jati hai" she exclaimed with such wit n sensibility.
Rightly said by someone that experience comes with age. An aged person teaches you those thing out of their firm life time expriences that perhaps you have never heard before in your life. The essense n philosophies they hold is something very precious n exquisite.

Siddharth stood away listening to all this and was assessing somewhere. The relationship between himself and Sana,of his shortcomings and the shortcomings of this relationship and also of his life.

And that made him hark back to the most sinful thing he committed in the past. The first time they got intimate witheach other. The day when she lost her virginity to him. The most valuable thing of a womens life. She rightfully gave it to him n in returned what did he did to her was simply unfair n maleficent in every manner. That was completely detrimental to her sanity n dignity.
Recapitulating the whole scenerio once again in his mind.

"areee.... Kyu roya mera baby" sana asked a crying Aarav who just had milk. But since then he was crying continuously.

"kya ho gya ise? " her MIL shouted from the kitchen, who was busy making chappaties for dinner .

"pta ni mummyji jabse dubh piya hai roye jara hai" Sana exclaimed stroking n patting his back lighty. And the next moment he puked out all the milk that he had consumed. Basically it was curdled milk that he spilled on sana's clothes.